• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Seeky

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$1,146
FC
3141-3297-9335
Hello, I'm Seeky, a MKW player (I have mk8 on wii u too but I never really play it atm since the vr system is kinda boring imo). I mainly play ctgp online and I play variety pack offline sometimes too.

I mainly use funky kong/ king boo on the bowser bike or luigi on either the mach bike or sneakster.

I'm pretty casual and not too good at the game (7200vr is the highest I've reached) so if anyone has any advice on getting better that'd be great.

I've messed around with making custom tracks too (but never released) so if anyone has any questions about getting started then I might be able to help.

Thanks for reading :)

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri
Welcome to the forums!

Hey there, nice introduction and welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have a nice time here :D

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you have questions, let us know and we'll be happy to assist you! :)

Back