• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Help finding a really old Rayman mobile game (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowy Delta

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
Clan
4DR
I have been searching for a really old Rayman mobile game that I used to have on my old Cell phone. The phone was really old and broke around 1 month after I got it when it fell onto the carpet. All that I can remember is that the game had pixel graphics, was 2D, had different rabbits as bosses and was the kind of game you would pay/download from your service provider (Kind of like Snake). I worry it might be completely lost, and would like to find it as it was really fun and I never was able to complete it. This might be too little info but that’s all I can say for now. Questions are of course always welcome, and hopefully you can help me find this game.
--- Post merged ---
Edit: I suspect it might be one of the ports that came to mobile, but were very different from the original, like the game boy Raving Rabbits.

Is there no place to just find a list of Rayman Mobile games, maybe like a Rayman wiki or something? O: Don’t know how likely it is that you would be able to run it depending on how long ago it was and if it’s been updated to modern software, but hopefully you would be able to find something of it! Maybe try looking up the games that came with your service provider at the time? o;

Is it Rayman Kart?
If it is, then it has been deleted by Ubisoft and will never be seen again.

FINALLY FOUND IT! (I think) I would guess it would either be the Java phone version of Rayman 3 or raving rabbits. Problem I should that I don’t think I have a phone that could run it. I found a site with a whole lot of java ports of games (Litterally found CoD and CS:GO on there) including Rayman kart.

FINALLY FOUND IT! (I think) I would guess it would either be the Java phone version of Rayman 3 or raving rabbits. Problem I should that I don’t think I have a phone that could run it. I found a site with a whole lot of java ports of games (Litterally found CoD and CS:GO on there) including Rayman kart.
Great! :)

Back