• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hey guys, I'm new here. (1 viewer)

Port MKWii over to Switch with HD graphics?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Caio

Banned
Banned (level 1)
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$55
FC
0435-5001-7289
Hey guys, Caio here! I LOVE playing MKWii. However, I play on Dolphin emulator (because I don't have a monitor!) so I can only play regular tracks on Wiimmfi. I played a lot growing up and kinda lost my touch for it. I just recently started getting back into playing and now I would like to join a clan (preferably 4DR because that's the only active clan I could find. I guess it will do :p) I also play MK8 and MK8DX for WiiU and Switch respectively and love that too but not as much as MKWii. MKWii has a lot more freedom when compared to more recent versions of the game which I love. If I could choose 1 game for the Nintendo Switch it would be a port of MKWii in HD! Also, I live in Australia. I hope I can be apart of the 4DR Clan and make some unforgettable friendships here.
Sincerely,
Caio

Nice introduction about yourself Caio! :D Welcome to the forum! I also want to wish you good luck on your trial for 4DR! :)

Nice introduction, and welcome to the forums!
Hope you have a great time over here.

Great introduction! Hope enjoy your time here and that you pass your trial!

Nice introduction and welcome man c:

Great introduction! I love Australia! :D

Welcome to the forum! Its true that mario kart wii is the best. Also this clan doesnt play mk8 or dx if I'm right

Welcome to the forum! Its true that mario kart wii is the best. Also this clan doesnt play mk8 or dx if I'm right
I think it plays MK8 but I don't know about MK8DX

Hey guys! Just got Discord! If you wanna add me:
Caio#4650

Good luck on your trial and it’s fun to race you :) we should 1v1 again soon

Sorry I'm late to this (again lol), but I still wish you luck with your trial. And trust me when I say this; 4DR is the best choice you could've made! :D

Back