• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hey! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Peyton

Green Shell
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,490
Hello!
I am very excited to be apart of the 4DR Forums! Here are a few things about me.

I play Mario Kart Wii (active online). Mario Kart 8 (inactive online), but not Splatoon.

My MKWII combo is Rosalina Flame Runner (Yes I bothered editing this at the end of August)

My MK8 combo is Dry Bowser, Pope Frame, Slick Tires, and Cloud Glider

In my free time, I play Mario Kart Wii, The Sims 4, Clash of Clans, Watch NFL, or Watch Youtube.

Last edited:
welcome to the 4dr forum!

That's a great introduction! Glad to see you like a variety of games and hobbies. Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll stay a while :)

I like football too!
Go Saints!

That's a great introduction! Glad to see you like a variety of games and hobbies. Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll stay a while :)

I like football too!
Go Saints!
Thanks! Nice you like football. I’m a Vikings fan.

Hello, welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time here ^^

Hi Peyton! Nice introduction! It's great you play Mario Kart! You should consider joining 4DR since you play MKW! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Back