• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

hi im new, please be nice :x (1 viewer)

Banana or tomato?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

zeyh

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$66
FC
4000-3232-7906
Hi Guys
So I recently started to come back to the MKW Community! And oh my god - I missed this game so much
I started playing MKWii around 2010 and I was pretty young at that time, but I loved this game!
I played it so much, I tried to get 3 Stars everywhere, I wanted to learn every shortcut, etc..
I watched a lot of MKW videos too! I had such a good time back then.

I can't really remember when I stopped playing MKW but I think it was by the end of 2013. And I also can't remember why I stopped playing and sold my Wii in first place...

So the years have passed and while I got older I was looking back to those good times I had back then. But now im finally back I am so hyped to play this game again.
I also noticed that nothing pretty much changed - which is awesome! Clans still exist and Troy still makes videos :D
(apart from: until I noticed that the online servers shut down .... 4 YEARS AGO WTF?? where have I been?? For how long have I been away??) -> but theres wiimmfi now so its all good :)

While getting back into the game I also noticed that im still good at the game and I can still do all the strats, shortcuts, etc.. c:

Now to me:
Im currently 18 years old and just got done with school.
As for my hobby I do martial arts and im real into cars too!
I also play other games such as cs:go, fortnite or NFS
Im also from Germany (sry 4 english)

So yeah, im looking forward to getting more in touch with the current MKW community and I also which joining 4DR :no_mouth::no_mouth:

kind regards,
zeyh

Welcome to the forums, and welcome back to the community! :D
I started playing this game in 2010 as well, but didn't really get into it until this year, when I discovered the existence of Wiimmfi, clans and whatnot :p
I'm sure Wiimmfi is a different landscape from what NWFC was, but overall things haven't changed much! I hope you have a great time back in the MKW community :thumbsup:

Hey welcome to the forum, Zeyh! Hope you stay here for a while! And i saw you wanted to trial for 4dr!

Welcome @zeyh! I also went on a break from MKWII, so I tried to remember what I did to get good and I have improved since then! This is a great opportunity to improve if you want to try worldwide races on Wiiimmfi! :D

Nice introduction! Welcome to the forums and good luck with your trial, Zeyh! Hope you'll have a good time here! :D

Hey there! Glad you are trialing for 4DR! I will tell you you will have a great time here in 4DR! Great introduction about yourself! I want to wish you good luck on your trial and I hope you'll pass! :D

Back