• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How can I fix my internet? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Arrary

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
3570-8266-2944
Clan
4DR
Besides MKWii, other games I constantly lag getting over 600 ping.
I need some solutions to my problems without resetting bc it doesn’t work

A very common option: get better internet. But other than that, I think you should ask your internet provider why this happens. If a lot of people use your internet, that can also reduce the speed so it's getting laggy. I'm not an expert with this so I'm sorry for that lol.

Many possibilities... At first, I'd do a Speedtest. If the speed is bad, I'd look for better, faster internet. If there's nothing better, I'd enable QoS in the router. QoS priotipies data traffic. Maybe your WiFi signal is weak at the location where the Wii is. Don't use WiFi repeater because Wii's can't use it. After some playing online over a repeater you get a disc read error. I'd recommend PowerLINE/dLAN (when router and Wii are far away) and LAN connection on Wii. Anither DNS Server can improve the internet as well... The normal ISP DNS Server is ~70ms. 8.8.8.8 has 30ms. Way faster!

Last edited:
call your provider and let them handle the business....

Buy a better internet plan

Back