• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How did you find the site?

• Word of mouth

• Another site

• Search engine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

One of Paris’ videos. And I signed up during lunch at school ;)

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri
I found it because I looked up 4tb and it took me to 4DR because 4tb not here anymore
Haha that's nice! Glad you've found us! :D

I saw a few members in WWs and stuff when Nintendo WFC was still a thing. 5 years later I came back to MKW and I saw @Rosa In a WW within the first few weeks. The same day, i googled the site, read some stuff, made an account a week or so later and went on trial.

I saw a few members in WWs and stuff when Nintendo WFC was still a thing. 5 years later I came back to MKW and I saw @Rosa In a WW within the first few weeks. The same day, i googled the site, read some stuff, made an account a week or so later and went on trial.
Very glad you're with us! Hope you're having a great time! :D

I actually found it, searching MKWii related stuff.
( I don’t remember what I searched up )

I'm from Mariokart boards. I was browsing about wiimmfi and eventually, I found the site :grinning:
So many different ways to find us nice!

I was looking for a clan and eventually I stumbled on this site after searching Mario Kart Wii clans. And to think I was going to join the competitive scene as well :joy:

I was looking for a clan and eventually I stumbled on this site after searching Mario Kart Wii clans. And to think I was going to join the competitive scene as well :joy:
And we are glad to have you here! :D

Found this clan while searching for one on the internet, more precisely on th mkw boards and im glad i found it!! :)
It's actually on there?
539846526541889546.png

I assume he means this?
Invite Only - 4DR _ Mario Kart Boards - Google Chrome 28_08_2020 17_39_37.png

Back