• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How did you find the site?

• Word of mouth

• Another site

• Search engine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
I think this is a pretty obvious question for a lot of people, but how did you stumble across this forum? Was it from word of mouth? Did another forum refer you here? Did you find the site by searching on a search engine perhaps?

I'm genuinely interested in how everyone found the site, so please feel free to comment below and vote in the poll!

I'm going to assume "word of mouth" means from another person? I don't really know this :p

I'm going to assume "word of mouth" means from another person? I don't really know this :p
Pretty much. :p

I found this forum when we were making our transition from our previous forum. Self explanatory, really.

Yeah. Like someone telling you to register, or maybe indirectly - you saw a link on someone's youTube channel or something.
I found it when I was looking for ways to hack MKW ;)
Interesting. :p Thanks for sharing!

I found 4DR in like 2011 when I raced someone named MrDean online. This turned out to be @Zachy . I made a YouTube video showing the worldwide with him in it, and Zach commented on the video. I checked out his channel, and it's all history from there.

I found because @AwfulFunXTheNub - reason why you're not noob is why I'm here :p

I saw Rachel's hacking videos in March 2013 and thought they were slick af which convinced me to get Riivo
in terms of this forum, you PM'd me the link a day before public release hence December 31st Reg :p

I found 4DR in like 2011 when I raced someone named MrDean online. This turned out to be @Zachy . I made a YouTube video showing the worldwide with him in it, and Zach commented on the video. I checked out his channel, and it's all history from there.
Oh, that's actually so great! Thanks for sharing. :D

I saw Rachel's hacking videos in March 2013 and thought they were slick af which convinced me to get Riivo
in terms of this forum, you PM'd me the link a day before public release hence December 31st Reg :p
Shhh!! That's supposed to be a secret. :D

I found it when I came back on the xat after a year or 2 and Zach linked me here. :3

I found this clan thanks to an old friend of mine, Evilhax845, back in 2012 after my clan died. He took me to a xat chat he went to where I met Rachel, Veaz, Zach, and Mike for the first time. Ahhh, memories...

I did when on xat asked for join to 4DR and a leader gave me the link to register :)

Love the responses so far everyone! Thanks! Make sure to vote in the poll too if you haven't already. :)

Love the responses so far everyone! Thanks! Make sure to vote in the poll too if you haven't already. :)

I'm the only one who found it through search engine.

I found this forum..... I mean, Zachy gave me a link after he created this amazing forum (from moving old forum to this). :3

On m a r i o k a r t w i i . c o m, I saw Justin's clan was 4DR, and I asked him if I could join. He told me to register here.:)

You can just say "another mario kart site". There's really only two others besides this one, so I'm pretty sure people will get the point. :p But anyway, that's nice! :D

You can just say "another mario kart site". There's really only two others besides this one, so I'm pretty sure people will get the point. :p
You know, I gotta be smart and trick the sensor...:p Just kidding.:)

Was interested in joining in April, I Googled it xd

Back