• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How Do I Transfer my Normal MKWII Data to the CTGP Revolution Version of the Game? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexandra1

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$20
NNID
Alexandra101
I’m pretty new to this kind of thing and I recently got set up in hopes of expanding my experience and horizons for MKWII. I got the tools needed and they’re all set up for me to use for the game. When I started up the CTGP Revolution, however, my saved data is completely gone! I went to starting it up normally without the tools active and my data was there. I’m pretty sure I did the steps right when it came down to what I needed for CTGP Revolution and everything. Is there a way I can safely transfer or copy my data to the CTGP Revolution channel? I don’t want to have to start over and I’m excited to try it out. I also was searching through the forums shortly after joining and I had no luck trying to find something like this already answered. I’ll try anything I can for this to work. And I made sure I’m in the right section, but I apologize if I’m not. I’m just really excited to finally try this program out, but I don’t really want to start a new file over. >.<
Oh, once this is completely answered or merged with a different thread, it may help players that had that problem before be able to overcome it easily in the future. I’m trying to be careful not to break rules. :)

It might be a setting on your ctgp channel. I never came across this issue so I don't really know what to do. If one of the settings says "save to SD card" then either turn it off or on.

But even if you lose your data then you have nothing to worry about. Everything is already unlocked for you when you start a new license. All the characters, vehicles, and tracks.

Sorry if this doesn't really help. I'm not to smart with all this either xp

Ah, okay. I’ll tweak the settings there and see if it’ll change up what happens. Thank you for the help! :)

I have the option to save to your SD card disabled. So, doing that might work. Let us know if it works for you as well. :p

Glad you got it working! :D

Back