• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How do you feel when you get lagged? (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jonah

My Second Love is Splatoon!
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$317
FC
2711-8312-7614
NNID
smartwiiuandme
Clan
4DR
I looked at @Paris 's article about when a guest beats you, and it made me think, how do other people feel when they get lagged.
Sometimes when I get lagged, I think to myself that it's only once, and then I'm like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!" and then the next race I just blaze them and they still bet me. at that point, I'm just like "..."

I think it depends on the situation for me. If it was pretty close then I don’t mind that much, but if it feels like I was way ahead of them and they beat me I feel sort of cheated I guess! It’s fustrating because there’s really nothing you can do about it!

If you pass a TC and lag won't not allow you, yes, that's really annoying.

The only thing I seem to scream is ''GET. BETTER. INTERNET.''

When the lag is too great that you dc from the room

I always get lagged in my disadvantage!

I'm feeling like smashing my controller... well rip 3 classic controllers lmao

I do not care if I get lagged. Of course it's so stupid not to get the actual place and most importantly (!) the VR after the race but there's nothing you can do. ):

i tend to lag a lot

people who do lag more than me are those who are named BWP Aker, AXE Dante, and AXE Akmeaf

lag is really annoying. because sometimes a guy just teleports to you and you get hit. sometimes a tc wont pass. and there are so many examples of this that a alist of it would be as long as the great wall of China.

There are these times whenever I play battle mode where I hit a player from the other team and it has no effect because of lag

It sick when you get lagged. It's like you stubbed your toe and can't scream because everyone's sleeping.

It’s hilarious when someone falls off and your like wow they are so bad but in reality they are still in front :joy:

I don’t have major lag because I have reliable internet but it is quite funny when someone falls of or slams into a wall for no reason or even goes through it then teleports back

The only time I ever hate lag is when I get lag passed a TC by another player on a WW. On the other hand I use it to my advantage when lagging @Leon at the line and we start laughing about it in a VC

The only time I ever hate lag is when I get lag passed a TC by another player on a WW. On the other hand I use it to my advantage when lagging @Leon at the line and we start laughing about it in a VC
Ya, I hate when your like 94.462 miles away and get passed a TC.

Back