• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How long have you all been into the Mario Kart series ? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The firdst MK game that I played was MK DS lol! so I guess since then? xD

For me, It went like this.

MKDS > MKWii > MKDD > MK7 > MK8 > MK8DX

Still playing MKWii to this day, also plays MK8DX alongside it. :p
And sometimes with friends I'll still play MKDD. :p

Started with MKDD in the year 2004.
One year later with DS.

For me it was mkw back in 2008/2009 and im still playing

I started in 2009, dropped it in 2012/2013 (but still kept up to date with it's news) and picked it up again november 2016 ;)

I started with Mario Kart DS, and have played every game since :joy: Mario Kart has always been something I loved so that's probably why I kept playing it :)

I started with Mario Kart Wii! :D Mario Kart 7 a few years later.

I got Mkwii in 2010. Mkds and mkdd later that year I think. I've also played roms of smk, mk64 and mksc and demos of mk7 and mk8 (not mk8d). I was pretty much addicted to mkwii since I got it in the beginning of 2010 until my disc drive broke in 2016.

Since 2007, everything started with mario kart super circuit :p

I grew up playing Mario Kart 64 with my older brothers when they were teenagers and I was around 4 or 5 years old. They then gave their N64 to me when they went off to college, and I played on it quite a bit and got fairly decent at it for my age. I'm very rusty nowadays, but I still play it every now and then for the nostalgia. I went on to then play every subsequent game in the series, and played Super Mario Kart for the SNES a little bit as well. The one Mario Kart that really stood out for me was Mario Kart Wii, and I soon discovered the community of players that played this game, and decided to hop on that train. :p

Played Mario Kart 64 until 2008 when I started playing Mario Kart Wii.

Before MKWii came out, I was starting to really get into MKDS, but I was 6, so i was horrible lol I loved MKDS though so I was so hyped for MKWii to come out and ended up getting it for Christmas in 2008

I've played a lot of MK64 back in the late 90's when my older brother used to sell and trade games.

2011 - introduced by MKW then got MK7 when it released - pretty much not that long ago

Since 2010, that’s when I first got MKWii when I was younger and it’s been my favourite game ever since

When I got Mario Kart Double Dash I started liking the series since then. Unfortunately I never got a N64 so I never really played Mario Kart 64 except on a emulator (and later on modern consoles). So I've been interested in the series for a very long time. My love for the series isn't as what it used to be but I still recall some good memories from Mario Kart Wii during the era of Nintendo WFC. I still play the game from time to time. Time flies!

Back