• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How many hours of homework per day do you guys have? (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nyxis

Fake Item Box
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,239
For those of you in school (which I would assume is most members), I just wanted to ask how many hours of homework do you guys get every night? I usually have 30 minutes up to 2 hours of homework a night, sometimes more sometimes less. Leave your answers below, like always! -Devil

Honestly, not really that much. Probably under an hour... But I must admit I bust my ass to get everything done in school. I don't know why people don't do work in school. I hate it too, but I rather do it at a place I'm going to have to be in and work in than my home where I'm not obligated to do any work.

Typically 1-2 hours, depending on if I have math class at the time xD

Honestly, not really that much. Probably under an hour... But I must admit I bust my ass to get everything done in school. I don't know why people don't do work in school. I hate it too, but I rather do it at a place I'm going to have to be in and work in than my home where I'm not obligated to do any work.
Wow, under an hour is not a lot at all. And the last thing you said is true for me too. I hate doing homework at home but I'm fine with doing work at somewhere like the school library or someplace like that. I'm weird. :p

Granted I only am taking 3 classes, but even if I had a full schedule, I probably wouldn't have over an hour of homework.

Typically 1-2 hours, depending on if I have math class at the time xD
Math is my worst subject, even though I am in a math class that is two grades higher than what grade I'm in right now. I'm not even sure how I got into the class in the first place. xD

1 hour a night; that's including studying

1 hour or less includes studying. Studying for finals for me takes less than 2 hours

1 hour with studying isn't much

Use like a hour of my free time to catch up on anything from school i didn't get , helps me out but that's all and some days cba at all .

I've used to do 3-4 hours homework before. I'm serious.

But I do 1-2 hours homework more than what I said above.

I really do not have an exact amount of time but making an estimated, I think like 2 or 3 hours.

Last edited:
I don't get a study hall or anything like that, so i usually have 2 - 3 hours. And I'm in 6th Grade :cry:

Back