• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How often do you play offline? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,856
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
This is just something i was pretty curious about, how often do you play offline? And if you do play offline, what offline mode do you play the most often?

For me, I play offline occasionally and most of the time if i am playing offline it would either be in VS mode or Time Trials. Mostly I would only play Time Trials if new custom tracks were added/updated or something like that to try and learn them! :D

I play offline sometimes to test stuff like custom music. Or just to race for fun lol. :p

I sometimes do TTs, and I always play new CTs offline before going online.
I also play offline frooms with @Alex and @Alice :gerald:
Yeah, exactly what i do too! More fun to learn to CTs so you actually know what you are doing!

Forgot about offline rooms! Always a blast to play! :gerald:

I play offline sometimes to test stuff like custom music. Or just to race for fun lol. :p

Yeah, I did that as well when I set up custom music! Racing offline is pretty fun as well, so I do that too! :p

I only play offline to get triggered

:gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald:

Mainly play offline to test new BRSTMs, TT new CTs or just TT in general. :tox:

I only play offline to learn new CT's, as well as just TT, and some of my friends that live around me actually still like mkwii. Otherwise, testing new BRSTM's.

I only play offline to get triggered

:gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald::gerald:
Interesting! :p

Mainly play offline to test new BRSTMs, TT new CTs or just TT in general. :tox:
Yep totally the same here, don't really do much with BRSTMs anymore but i used to a bit! :tox:

I only play offline to learn new CT's, as well as just TT, and some of my friends that live around me actually still like mkwii. Otherwise, testing new BRSTM's.
That's really cool that you still have people around you that like to play! That isn't really the case for me, but i definitely do the rest of those, albeit not very frequently. :D

Grand Prix (not very often) - I barely play this mode lol.
Time Trials (sometimes) - I play TTs on both RTs and CTs. I always do TT CTs if any new CTs come out to CTGP. I also use this for testing textures.
VS (sometimes) - I play offline vs race for CTs if I was bored lol.
Battle (occasionally) - I only use this mode to get battle glitch before play wars, 2v2s, etc.

Grand Prix (not very often) - I barely play this mode lol.
Time Trials (sometimes) - I play TTs on both RTs and CTs. I always do TT CTs if any new CTs come out to CTGP. I also use this for testing textures.
VS (sometimes) - I play offline vs race for CTs if I was bored lol.
Battle (occasionally) - I only use this mode to get battle glitch before play wars, 2v2s, etc.
Yeah, i also very rarely play Grand Prix since you can kind of just use VS race if you want to do that. With everything else i'm pretty much the same, other than testing textures so it's pretty cool that you do that! :D

Grand Prix - Only to unlock characters on a new license
Time Trials - I used to a lot back in the day, but usually just for practice now
VS - Rarely. Pretty much only if I'm trying a speedrun or testing a bill strat / golden strat
Battle - Occasionally, if I want battle glitch in a tough war

I barely play offline lol

I play offline when:

• My WiFi is not working
  • Practising shortcuts, starts and sniping
  • Time Trialing

I don't think I have

Grand Prix - Only to unlock characters on a new license
Time Trials - I used to a lot back in the day, but usually just for practice now
VS - Rarely. Pretty much only if I'm trying a speedrun or testing a bill strat / golden strat
Battle - Occasionally, if I want battle glitch in a tough war
Yeah, the unlocking characters one is something i didn't think of, although i did that all so i don't do it anymore obviously!

I barely play offline lol
I think playing online is more common, so it's pretty reasonable to play online more!

I play offline when:

• My WiFi is not working
  • Practising shortcuts, starts and sniping
  • Time Trialing
That first one happens to me so much too lol! I hate when you can't play only because of your WiFI, but at least you still get to play i guess!

I don't think I have

Of course not, never seen you play offline before!

I don't play offline.
I think most people play online a lot more, but you never play offline? That's pretty interesting to me! o;

I play offline when I don't have any friends to play online with :') I usually just play some GPs or practice shortcuts

I play offline when I don't have any friends to play online with :') I usually just play some GPs or practice shortcuts
Yeah, practicing shortcuts is a good one, I do that a lot too!

Back