• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How often do you time trial? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Peyton

Green Shell
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,485
How much do you time trial? What I mean is about what percent of the time you play mkwii do you spend time trialing. Normally it’s about 20% for me but lately it’s around 40-60%

Probs about 60% of the time. It's more of me just messing around! :p

10%. But I might TT more often in the future because they are fun when you discover new strats and shortcuts. :p

Hmmm probably about 80% as of recent. Really working on a track right now. I just find tt's really addicting. And like what @Alexander said, it's really satisfying when you discover new strats or perfect strats and shortcuts :)

I rarely time trial, unless I know I can beat a certain time of mine or if I'm warming up.

110% and I play clan wars and that's how I play good :^)

When I want to practice a shortcut but I never make them in world wides

99% of my time trials are on grumble volcano haha
--- Post merged ---
99% of my time trials are on grumble volcano haha

Whenever i feel to, probably around 30-40% of the time

I barely TT at all lol. I only ever use MKW for Wimmfi purposes and that’s about as good as it gets.

I've gotten into TTing alot more recently than I used to do, I dont know why but its starting to get a little more fun to do.

I feel like I'm tting too often, like 80%-90%.

I've never time trialed...

Besides the one time I legit unlocked the characters lul
(Explains why im so bad at the game)

Probably about 10% of the time I’m playing. I want to do it more, but I’ve never been good at setting an ingame goal and sticking to it.

About 90% of the playing i do is on TTs lol. I go to the players page and see which time of mine is the worst compared to everyone else and basically just grind it until it's not my worst track anymore lol.

Back