• Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
Azula submitted a new resource:

How to Appeal a Wiimmfi Ban - If you were banned unfairly or want a second chance, read this guide to learn how.

First, I just want to start off with a little disclaimer. This guide is not going to tell you how to circumvent (bypass) a Wiimmfi ban. We do not support any garbage like that, and we do not support the breaking of any Wiimmfi rules. So if that is what you are looking for, you are certainly not going to find that here. Secondly, we have decided to make this guide because there seems to be a trend recently. A lot of people that have gotten banned on Wiimmfi have...
Read more about this resource...

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,166
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
Sometimes things happen for no reason and it is good to know that there is a way to try solve the problem. :)
Absolutely correct! :D

Reactions: Tomas

Frost

Beginning of a new era.
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,326
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • VIP Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Staff Conquerors
Definitely the guide for anyone that would be innocent, or anyone who'd need a second chance 8-p

joey

Thundercloud
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
hello. my name is joey. i have user name johustla. please help me. i got a 2 week ban for using a cheat and i understood. someone made a forum of being me to try to get me banned permanately. i would never ever threaten anyone for anything. check the user name that was being used. it was spelled joshhustla? i promise on my grandmas dead grave i did not post this message. im not even sure where this message was even posted at. please help me though.
--- Post merged ---
hello. my name is joey. i have user name johustla. please help me. i got a 2 week ban for using a cheat and i understood. someone made a forum of being me to try to get me banned permanately. i would never ever threaten anyone for anything. check the user name that was being used. it was spelled joshhustla? i promise on my grandmas dead grave i did not post this message. im not even sure where this message was even posted at. please help me though.
i would never ever wish anything bad on anyone. its very upsetting that someone signed in as me and got my profile banned. :(

amaya

The Master of Faster
Staff member
Head Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$3,417
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Addicted to Racing
  • 4 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
--- Post merged ---

i would never ever wish anything bad on anyone. its very upsetting that someone signed in as me and got my profile banned. :(
We're not Wiimmfi Moderators, so we can't help you. I'd suggest reading the guide linked in the first post in order to appeal your ban.

SunnyJim

I am frivolous to be known
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,082
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
if i recall correctly theres an site where all the wiimmfi moderators discuss all of the ban

WareNetwork2000

Thundercloud
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
FC
5331-7630-1155
I am not allowed to create profiles for 24 hours.
--- Post merged ---
All because of some glitch with the save state.

Fergus

2022 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$7,815
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
y’all thank you so much. i got banned for cheats and tbh i don’t even know hOw to use cheats lmao so this was a big help
Lol thats cool