• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How to Appeal a Wiimmfi Ban

How to Appeal a Wiimmfi Ban (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

1658812423156.png
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I might join there discord and appeal

thanks for your help btw lol

It says that I’m not authorised when I got to the forum link 😞
Hi,

Unfortunately we are not an official Wiimmfi site and are not able to provide official support for Wiimmfi or related services. The only reason I can think of as to why you are getting that error is because you are banned or otherwise have disciplinary actions on your forum account. Are you able to provide a screenshot of what error you are running into?

Hi,

Unfortunately we are not an official Wiimmfi site and are not able to provide official support for Wiimmfi or related services. The only reason I can think of as to why you are getting that error is because you are banned or otherwise have disciplinary actions on your forum account. Are you able to provide a screenshot of what error you are running into?
Actually this might be a new problem for a permanent guide like this. On that forum, they actually have started ARCHIVING all older threads that contains player information due to privacy reasons or something like that. Not word from word, but it might be a European law they're abiding by. We could potentially link the forum's home page, and just encourage people to try a directory from there?

Actually this might be a new problem for a permanent guide like this. On that forum, they actually have started ARCHIVING all older threads that contains player information due to privacy reasons or something like that. Not word from word, but it might be a European law they're abiding by. We could potentially link the forum's home page, and just encourage people to try a directory from there?
Interesting, I definitely haven’t been keeping up lol. 🤪🤣 That’s not a bad idea as I just checked out the thread and you’re right.

@Waseem99 I would recommend sending Wiimm and/or Leseratte a message directly through the forum inquiring about your ban.

I have updated the link in the original post, but it will be once again useless by (I assume) New Year's Day. All older threads are only visible to Wiimmfi Moderators. Haven't decided yet on a permanent fix for this guide.

Back