• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Resource icon

How to Configure OpenHost for Wiimmfi (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ugh thanks for completely ignoring my guide that I spent days on and just asking your own questions on the thread! Sheesh! Just kidding of course. :innocent:
Zach's getting heated up in here (jk)

Ugh thanks for completely ignoring my guide that I spent days on and just asking your own questions on the thread! Sheesh! Just kidding of course. :innocent:

I'm just making sure. ;)

aPeMcJ0.png

Not sure if it's just me or the image might be broken for anyone.

aPeMcJ0.png

Not sure if it's just me or the image might be broken for anyone.
I see it:

direct

Must be something going on for you. :/

Ah, I can see the image now.

Just confirming, if I set my openhost to blacklist, even people I didn't add, but they added me will be able to join my wws?

Just confirming, if I set my openhost to blacklist, even people I didn't add, but they added me will be able to join my wws?
Yes! And you can individually blacklist any pests who may try and join you- very useful feature!

It is not working for me:
I've already assigned a dolphin console to a profile but I cannot assign my Wii, when I try to do it, the page says "IPv4 mismatch, ABORT!" and even with a new account I still can't assign my Wii to enable openhost

Make sure you're using the same wi-fi network

I am using the same connection, I even tried with another device and it didn't work either.

Back