$0
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
Wheelieing into the ramp? If you do that, you would even half of the distance, you would just be stuck behind the fence.
No Plex, I meant that you wheelie off the ramp then trick. The video that you posted clearly shows funky wheeling and then tricking, so I was confused. You are showing two different techniques. The pictures and your explanation just threw me off because it didn't make any sense to the video you linked. I've always taken the shroomless cut with funky like what the video shows. Not how you are explaining it.

You are partly right. There is a technique that requires no wheelie with funky, as clearly shown in the video.. I wanted you to add extra information for both techniques.

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$385
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
No Plex, I meant that you wheelie off the ramp then trick. The video that you posted clearly shows funky wheeling and then tricking, so I was confused. You are showing two different techniques. The pictures and your explanation just threw me off because it didn't make any sense to the video you linked. I've always taken the shroomless cut with funky like what the video shows. Not how you are explaining it.

You are partly right. There is a technique that requires no wheelie with funky, as clearly shown in the video.. I wanted you to add extra information for both techniques.

Will do tomorrow.:)

imxyz

Fake Item Box
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Plex don't get me wrong, your method is not wrong, but it's not really consistent, and seems difficult to pullover, this technique is way easier, and works on daisy too! If you need help w/ this thread don't hesitate from asking! And that video that Wolf has posted there would honestly be beneficial toward's the thread, consider adding that! : )

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$519
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Merchandise Holders
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
A lot of pros, use the shroom less shortcut during the first lap only, then frontrun without doing it in the second and third lap. Is it because it's risky? (Moderate chance of success)

Fergus

2022 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$7,815
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
A lot of pros, use the shroom less shortcut during the first lap only, then frontrun without doing it in the second and third lap. Is it because it's risky? (Moderate chance of success)
Doesn't save the most time, and people on Wiimmfi aren't as good as people in Wifi. (From races I saw) sorry for the late response btw

Status
Not open for further replies.