• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How to get 3 stars in mkwii (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PickleManiac

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$1,240
FC
3484 9305 5546
Mario Kart Wii is undoubtably my FAVORITE game and I’ve always wanted 3 stars by my name but you have to play the Grand Prix mode in order to get stars. The best way to get stars is listed below

1. Make sure to not fall off as it adds 10 seconds to your total time
2. Get first every race. This might be hard because of rubberbanding but if you want 3 stars you will have to do so
3. Try to drive the best you can and take tight lines (unless there’s a banana or a fib)
4. Don’t go off-road unless you have a speed boost like a mushroom.
5. Try to hit other CPUS with items because it was help you with losing time

Do these 5 things and boom you got a least 1 star.

This video helped me get this information

Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Sorry I had to reply to my vid because I don’t want message number to be 666

Last edited:
Sorry I had to reply to my vid because I don’t want message number to be 666
No thats not how it works :-(! You're supposed to want the meme numbers not dodge them!

Having stars next to your name is meta because it slightly blocks out a larger portion of the screen when people see you on the racetrack. The most optimal one is having 1 star but the most intimidating one is having 3 stars.

Back