• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Resource icon

How to get Competitions on MKWii (Wii and Wii U) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Rachy submitted a new resource:

How to get Competitions on MKWii (For Wii U users) - competition

Leseratte released the competition patcher (beta version) for Wii U, that's means you are now able to play competitions if you're Wii U user. I think people know how to get it with their old Wii already. I'll show you this for Wii U.

Step 1: Click here and scroll down as you can see "Download" under "How to get Competitions?" section. Download the "WiiU" link.

Step 2: Extract "competition-downloader-WiiU" folder to apps folder from...

Read more about this resource...

Really helpful guide Rachel! Thanks for making this! :) Do you think you could add in a section on how to do it for regular Wii users?

Really helpful guide Rachel! Thanks for making this! :) Do you think you could add in a section on how to do it for regular Wii users?
I can add it if needed. :)

Once again, what I am missing out on lol

Yay! Thanks. :)
I've tried it with my old Wii (which I haven't touch my old Wii for almost a year), but I didn't get competition from the patcher. I'm getting too tired and it's no time for that. Maybe can you try it? There's a tutorial for Wii version and download too: Wiimmfi MKWii competition service

Or if anyone did it with Wii version, then please post here for step-to-step for Wii.

I've tried it with my old Wii (which I haven't touch my old Wii for almost a year), but I didn't get competition from the patcher. I'm getting too tired and it's no time for that. Maybe can you try it? There's a tutorial for Wii version and download too: Wiimmfi MKWii competition service

Or if anyone did it with Wii version, then please post here for step-to-step for Wii.
I'll be able to try it on Friday afternoon probably. And yeah, I'm aware that there's a tutorial on their site of course, but I like to have everything here and allow people to find nearly anything they need here and leave this site to go elsewhere as few times as possible.

I didn't get competition from the patcher

The Wii console only checks for new tournaments every 6 hours. Did you wait that long?

The Wii console only checks for new tournaments every 6 hours. Did you wait that long?
Oh, I couldn't wait for long because I was too tired and then I went to bed.

So, when I load the patcher, it says "Error! There is NO way to run competitions on Wiimmfi." or something like that.. I followed the steps, I'm on Wii U (ofc) and I cant connect to WC24. (obv) help?

The error message you wrote does not exist in the patcher. Can you give me the exact error message it outputs?

The WiiU patcher activates WC24 itself, no need to worry about that.

The error message you wrote does not exist in the patcher. Can you give me the exact error message it outputs?

The WiiU patcher activates WC24 itself, no need to worry about that.
It gets stuck at "Veryfying" then it goes to "You are using A WiiU. It wouldn't make sense to patch the WC24 config file. The Wii U doesn't support WC24 anyways; there is no way to use competitions on a Wii U."

Oh, ok. Guess I pressed the wrong one. Thanks!

Alright, so I downloaded the Wii U patcher, extracted it to my SD card, opened up vWii, then homebrew, blah blah blah, and then when I loaded thr Competition patcher, it says it again. Keep in mind, I downloaded the Wii U patcher this time. Help?

Back