How to install 200cc on CTGP (32 original tracks only)

Do you want to see how to do this to custom tracks?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Schipjee

Fake Item Box
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$59
FC
0134-8518-2633
Switch FC
soon..
Is there not a cheat code that makes speed mods actually function? These tracks don't work on their own with riivolution since the original game didn't have speed mods so I thought it was a cheat code enabling it, might just be custom ctgp programming though
Its build in the tracks, using a program you can modify the tracks speed mod in the .szs

Seeky

Blooper
4DR Swag Bucks
$61
FC
3141-3297-9335
Its build in the tracks, using a program you can modify the tracks speed mod in the .szs
I know the STGI section of course.kmp in the track SZS file contains the speed mod data for a track, but that does nothing if you patch it into the regular game. There is a cheat code that makes this actually function, which CTGP has. Some riivolution mods (such as Hack Pack and Variety Pack) have this too, so I was wondering how we could add it to our own mods.
--- Post merged ---
Thanks! Can you answer this question? If yes.Heres the question...How do you download 99,999 cc on ctgp?
If you have a dump of the MKW files and Wiimm's SZS tools installed, you can make your own. For each track szs file (found in Race/Course), use the command "wszst patch [trackname].szs --speed-mod=9" on it and place the modified files into your CTGP mystuff.

Fibonacci

2022 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$385
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
Lol so much stuff

Tilto0

Thundercloud
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Hi. Ive followed all the steps and have the folder in my "my stuff" folder but it still doesnt work..

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$98
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
Hi. Ive followed all the steps and have the folder in my "my stuff" folder but it still doesnt work..
Did you put it in your CTGP "My Stuff" folder or your normal one? You need to load it in CTGP, so putting in that pack's "My Stuff" folder is crucial.

hari

'o' - Hari 2018
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$40
FC
5117-0143-6379
NNID
itzHari
Clan
4DR
I think it’s CTGP programming that’s involved, because no normal tracks can have a speed multiplier in MKWII. Only CTGP tracks can.
Actually, they can, all the creator of this pack did was edit the .kmp, and edited the 'Speedmod'.

Seeky

Blooper
4DR Swag Bucks
$61
FC
3141-3297-9335
Actually, they can, all the creator of this pack did was edit the .kmp, and edited the 'Speedmod'.
Yeah, but that KMP edit only works with CTGP and other CT-CODE based packs such as Variety Pack and Hack Pack. Vanilla MKW doesn't have speed mod support, so just patching the files in alone with riivolution won't do a thing.