1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Join 4DR

Discussion in 'General Clan Information' started by amaya, Jan 1, 2015.

1. amaya

amaya ♥ 6 Years ♥ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,503
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    If you're interested in joining the 4DR clan for Mario Kart Wii, read on to learn how. :)

A couple rules/things to keep in mind:
    • 4DR is NOT competitive for Mario Kart Wii. We're a chill clan that occasionally wars, but mainly likes to worldwide together. We put this here because so many times people join thinking 4DR is a war/competitive intense clan, which it isn't. Our aim is to have fun, and that's it. If you're looking to win or care about winning, or like being competitive, this clan just simply isn't for you.
    • 4DR is a main clan. We allow multi-clanning, but your prime focus should be 4DR if you're in this clan.
    • Please have a 4DR forum account before joining the clan... You won't be accepted otherwise. You can make an account by clicking here.
    • We have been around since October of 2012, so if you need a clan that you can depend on; look no further.
    • Stay active on our forum. This includes checking in and posting. Going a week without checking in isn't acceptable, and not being active on the forum is the main reason people get kicked out of/fail their trial for 4DR. We have another thread dedicated to being active (with tips).
    • Wear the tag and be active on Mario Kart Wii. You're in the clan. Wear the tag and play the game, or leave. If you plan to be inactive for whatever reasoning(s) you may have, make a thread in the dedicated Activity Notices forum section with more details.
    • The 4DR clan has a zero-tolerance policy for drama and disruption. This is a great clan with a great family-like environment, and any drama/disruption is completely unacceptable, so don't even think about bringing it to the clan. All parties involved (minor or major role) are subject to dismissal from the clan.
    • No hacking on Wiimmfi unless all hacking falls within the Wiimmfi Code Usage guidelines.
    • We put all new members through a 12 day trial. This trial isn't to test skill, it's to see how well you grasp the clan atmosphere. For more information, please see the notice in the bottom right-hand corner of any page (assuming you're already a trial member).
    • If you plan to join 4DR, we only accept members who use Wiimmfi. We don't allow members in who use any other type of online Nintendo Wii connection service. If you need assistance getting Wiimmfi, you can refer to this thread.
    • If you would like to play Custom Tracks for 4DR, please be advised that we only support the use of the latest version of MrBean's Custom Track Grand Prix Revolution pack. We don't support the use of any other custom track distribution. This includes the overlay of Custom Tracks over Regular Tracks. Some players in the 4DR do occasionally play other distributions such as Hulli Gou's MKW Hack Pack, but is not officially supported by the 4DR clan.
    How to join?

READ THE GUIDELINES ABOVE BEFOREHAND so you aren't screwed when it comes to your trial and make a forum account. Once you have made your forum account (link is above and here again), please post a reply to this thread/post stating that you wish to join 4DR. You can do that by scrolling to the bottom of this page and you'll see a little box where you can reply. A leader or co-leader will get back to you through some mean of communication on the forum as soon as they can. Please be patient and remember to check back to the forum often, we also have other tasks to complete sometimes! Usually, we'll be able to get back to you quickly.

Websites:
    • 4DR Clan Forum -- forum (you're on this right now).
    • Official 4DR Clan youTube Channel -- official YouTube Channel. We don't use this as much as we used to, but we may more in the future.
    • The 4DR Clan (@The4DRClan) | Twitter -- official Twitter for the clan. Check for various updates and news, and make sure to follow us if you have a Twitter!
    • 4DR Clan Patreon -- official 4DR Clan Patreon. Want to help us out and keep this awesome forum running? Become a Patron!
    • We also have a Discord server. We only allow 4DR Members, 4DR Trial Members, and Social Members to be in this server, however. If you're a 4DR Member, 4DR Trial Member, or Social Member and aren't in the Discord server, please ask a leader or co-leader to send you an invite link.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Plex

Plex Magikruiser Squad VIP Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,473
    FC:
    1380-3908-7426
    NNID:
    Landrdubr
    I wish I could join 4DR!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Azula

Azula Sweet but Psycho VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
  4. amaya

amaya ♥ 6 Years ♥ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,503
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    @Plex Fortunately, there is a spot for you! I suggest you contact a leader (Veaz, Zach, Justin, FireRach) via PMing on the forum or on Skype. You can give your info and stuff, and leave the rest to them!

5. Plex

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,473
    FC:
    1380-3908-7426
    NNID:
    Landrdubr
    Ok,Thanks!

6. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    @Plex I'll add you on Skype and tell you about details of this clan.

7. Plex

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,473
    FC:
    1380-3908-7426
    NNID:
    Landrdubr
    Ok!

8. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    Can you accept me on Skype? I added you.

9. Ben®

Ben® Thundercloud

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25
    I will be joining the clan but for a very short time.. :( Reason is that im not online very often in weekdays cause of school in the way so im only in on Weekends... :(

10. Azula

Azula Sweet but Psycho VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    So wouldn't it just make sense to not join altogether if you're not going to be active and be in the clan for a short amount of time?

11. Ben®

Ben® Thundercloud

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25
    No, like if your going to kick me out just because im offline that much.

12. Ben®

Ben® Thundercloud

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25
    shoud've edited that comment anyways...

13. Azula

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    Yeah one of the rules/guidelines of 4DR is to be active since we obviously want an active clan. If you're going to be inactive a lot, we will kick you (if you were to join), so that's why I'm saying it's kind of a waste of time to join and kicked out... Why not just skip the middle part and not join altogether if you already know beforehand that you're going to be inactive? I'm not trying to be rude about it, but just saying.

14. Ben®

Ben® Thundercloud

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25
    I will try again on June that's when my vacation start! :)

15. Azula

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    Good idea. :) Can't wait to have you in the clan then!

16. Ben®

Ben® Thundercloud

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25
    Ok. When June starts I will be in 4DR in 4 months. :D

17. Azula

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    OK. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. SomeRandomGhost

SomeRandomGhost Triple Bananas

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,428
    NNID:
    KINGevilxD
    Switch FC:
    SW-3048-2621-6620
    Hey i want to join Zane ask me on Miverse i would join and im sure why not :) so .... Im 15 years old and im not englisch im actually german .. :):D

• Like Like x 1
  19. SomeRandomGhost

SomeRandomGhost Triple Bananas

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,428
    NNID:
    KINGevilxD
    Switch FC:
    SW-3048-2621-6620
    and i dont have skype ...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rachy

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hello Ghost. :) it's okay that you don't have Skype, so you have a forum account to join 4DR. But we have 30 members were in the clan, which is full. I'll add you to waiting list. I (or other leaders) will let you know when there are any spot left. :)