If you're interested in joining the 4DR clan for Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, read on to learn how.
A couple rules/things to keep in mind:
How to join?
- 4DR is NOT competitive for Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. We're a chill clan that occasionally wars, but mainly likes to play worldwides together. We put this here because so many times people join thinking 4DR is a war/competitive intense clan, which it isn't. Our aim is to have fun, and that's it. If you're looking to win or care about winning, or like being competitive, this clan just simply isn't for you.
- 4DR is a main clan. We allow multi-clanning, but your prime focus should be 4DR if you're in this clan.
- Please have a 4DR forum account before joining the clan... You won't be accepted otherwise. You can make an account by clicking here.
- We have been around since October of 2012, so if you need a clan that you can depend on; look no further.
- Stay active on our forum. This includes checking in and posting. Going a week without checking in isn't acceptable, and not being active on the forum is the main reason people get kicked out of/fail their trial for 4DR. We have another thread dedicated to being active (with tips).
- Wear the tag and be active on Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. You're in the clan. Wear the tag and play the game, or leave. If you plan to be inactive for whatever reasoning(s) you may have, make a thread in the dedicated Activity Notices forum section with more details.
- The 4DR clan has a zero-tolerance policy for drama and disruption. This is a great clan with a great family-like environment, and any drama/disruption is completely unacceptable, so don't even think about bringing it to the clan. All parties involved (minor or major role) are subject to dismissal from the clan.
- No hacking on Wiimmfi, unless all hacking falls within the Wiimmfi Code Usage guidelines. Hacking on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is not allowed, period.
- We put all new members through a 12 day trial. This trial isn't to test skill, it's to see how well you grasp the clan atmosphere. For more information, please see the notice in the bottom right-hand corner of any page (assuming you're already a trial member).
- If you plan to join 4DR for Mario Kart Wii, we only accept members who use Wiimmfi. We don't allow members in who use any other type of online Nintendo Wii connection service. If you need assistance getting Wiimmfi, you can refer to this thread.
- If are a Mario Kart Wii member and you would like to play Custom Tracks for 4DR, please be advised that we only support the use of the latest version of MrBean's Custom Track Grand Prix Revolution pack. We don't support the use of any other custom track distribution. This includes the overlay of Custom Tracks over Regular Tracks. Some players in the 4DR do occasionally play other distributions such as Hulli Gou's MKW Hack Pack, but is not officially supported by the 4DR clan.
- ***Important!*** If you anticipate that you will not be active for the 12 day trial period for any reason (being vacation, or excessive school occupancy, etc.) then please do not request a trial! Being inactive during the trial period is more or less an automatic fail, and quite frankly, a waste of everyone's time. Wait until you're sure that you have enough free time to dedicate to the clan.
READ THE GUIDELINES ABOVE BEFOREHAND so you aren't screwed when it comes to your trial and make a forum account. Once you have made your forum account (link is above and here again), please post a reply to this thread/post stating that you wish to join 4DR. You can do that by scrolling to the bottom of this page and you'll see a little box where you can reply. A leader or co-leader will get back to you through some mean of communication on the forum as soon as they can. Please be patient and remember to check back to the forum often, we also have other tasks to complete sometimes! Usually, we'll be able to get back to you quickly.
- 4DR clan forum -- forum (you're on this right now).
- Official 4DR clan YouTube channel -- official YouTube Channel. This is where we upload any content 4DR Clan-related. Feel free to subscribe to us!
- The 4DR Clan (@The4DRClan) | Twitter -- official Twitter for the clan. Check for various updates and news, and make sure to follow us if you have a Twitter!
- 4DR clan Patreon -- official 4DR Clan Patreon. Want to help us out and keep this awesome forum running? Become a Patron!
- We also have a Discord server. We only allow 4DR Members, 4DR Trial Members, and Social Members to be in this server, however. If you're a 4DR Member, 4DR Trial Member, or Social Member and aren't in the Discord server, please ask a leader or co-leader to send you an invite link.
Waiting queue (0):
Once the member limit has been reached, you'll be put on the waiting list. As soon as we have a spot available for you, we will let you know via Forum DM. Until then, please be patient!