• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How To Make A Texture (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

winter

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$2,315
FC
0779-0998-8308
In spite (don't think I'm using this correctly y i k e s) of my last post, I want to actually try to make my own textures, as I design graphics in my spare time. I've always wanted to make a texture for whatever I need because I always search for them but none of them are quite what I want. Making my own would obviously be easier for me and then I could also release them on my YouTube (shameless plug) channel. If you guys know how, it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me how to create them. Thanks!

brawbox, szs tool, and a art program you use (i use paint tool sai)

In spite (don't think I'm using this correctly y i k e s) of my last post, I want to actually try to make my own textures, as I design graphics in my spare time. I've always wanted to make a texture for whatever I need because I always search for them but none of them are quite what I want. Making my own would obviously be easier for me and then I could also release them on my YouTube (shameless plug) channel. If you guys know how, it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me how to create them. Thanks!
what's your channel name?

Lol I wanna make some bike or character textures

Tutorial needed? :gerald:

Actually, I figured it out, and I think I can probably make one, I just need to get the standard/base textures for people to download.

Actually, I figured it out, and I think I can probably make one, I just need to get the standard/base textures for people to download.
You mean the original files? You can rip your own disc, then extract the ISO with Wiimm's ISO Tools.

You mean the original files? You can rip your own disc, then extract the ISO with Wiimm's ISO Tools.
Yep, that's what I was talking about. I already changed my files so I'm gonna have to get them again.

Back