• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How To Set Up CTGP-Revolution (v1.03) On your SDHC Or SD Card. (1 viewer)

Do you prefer CTGP or Regular MKW? (Be Honest)

• I prefer CTGP-R

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I prefer MKW

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Meh, I like both

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Timo

Triple Green Shells
Premium forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,018
FC
3871-4732-7262
NNID
None
Switch FC
None
Clan
4DR
Hey guys, I have CTGP installed and everything and I have extracted the files to my SDHC card but I just want to make sure that all of the filrs are in the right place:)
Here is a picture of the inside of my ctgp folder:

upload_2015-11-14_21-46-34.png

I'm not a CTGP expert, but you have the files. So what happens if you go on your Wii and actually try to install CTGP?

I'm not a CTGP expert, but you have the files. So what happens if you go on your Wii and actually try to install CTGP?
I cant do that yet because my parents took my Wii away so I wanna get everything ready for when I do get my Wii back :)

Yea, its in apps, riivolution and ctgp.:)

Ok, thanks for the help, so everything + the textures should work to right?

It looks like you're set to go. Once you have access to your Wii, try it out and let us know how it goes. If it doesn't work, let us know exactly what issues you're having and we'll try to help more. :)

It looks like you're set to go. Once you have access to your Wii, try it out and let us know how it goes. If it doesn't work, let us know exactly what issues you're having and we'll try to help more. :)
Thanks guys:) Ill leave this thread open for others who might need help with a similar problem.:)

Thanks guys:) Ill leave this thread open for others who might need help with a similar problem.:)
Good idea, if you need anymore help, ask me. I've had some problems with ctgp sometimes so I could help you.

You need an original disc by the way, that's why I doesn't work for me. :p

Be careful with textures and CTGPR - If you have texts or Cup icons edited, it will look very glitchy
I only have character textures.:)

Back