• 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
Hello! This is a quick guide on how to stay active in the clan without getting easily kicked off from the clan. Before we start, you need to know:

This is a serious thread; if you do get kicked for whatever reason you MUST accept the reason for being kicked, as we don't accept people who are against an action or reason made by a co-leader or a leader.

To remain active in the clan you must do the following:
  • Be ACTIVE on the forum, meaning post a few times a day. This is extremely important because it's a requirement to join and stay in the clan. If you don't do this, we are unsure if you're active or not and you might get kicked, so to avoid this be active on the listed instructions below so we can contact you to stay active on the forum.
  • You MUST be active on Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Obviously this may not be possible everyday due to priorities in life. But we expect you to be active during the weekend.
  • Dedicate yourself to the clan, and use the 4DR tag often, so we know you're willing to stay in the clan. You are of course allowed to use your other Mii(s), but please use the tag regularly.
  • It is not recommended to frequently participate in lounges/wars with other clans if you wish to stay in 4DR. Sure, doing them on occasion is fun and all, and that's fine, but make sure at least a majority of your activity is spent with this clan. If you enjoy warring a lot more than being in the clan, then unfortunately this clan isn't right for you.
  • You must have the leaders and co-leaders on Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe added, we keep track how active you are which is the reason why our clan is active.
  • If you're added in the 4DR Discord group chat, you should talk in the chat at least a few messages per day. If you are not added yet and you have a Discord account and want to participate in the group chat, please ask any leader, co-leader or staff of 4DR.
  • If you're going to be less active, please inform us by creating a thread here on the forum.
  • Most importantly; have fun!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please don't hesitate to leave a comment below. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cody

Fake Item Box
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
NNID
SwaggBusta99
  • Bronze Members
i try To Stay Active. Its Hard when you have school almost the whole Damn day!! xD

Reactions: dai and Quest

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,175
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
"Being active" doesn't require you to be on all day every day.

Reactions: dai

Zak

Doing them Tesco tills
Banned
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$79
FC
3742-6247-5261
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch FC
SW-6728-0895-4580
Clan
4DR :3
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • DLC Collectors
i try To Stay Active. Its Hard when you have school almost the whole Damn day!! xD
Even if you do have school (like me in Yr6)then i am usually one about 4_5 days a week:)

Zak

Doing them Tesco tills
Banned
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$79
FC
3742-6247-5261
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch FC
SW-6728-0895-4580
Clan
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • DLC Collectors
If your not in secondary school and have a bad activity then thats odd because i get FAR too much homework but still go on:D

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,175
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
If your not in secondary school and have a bad activity then thats odd because i get FAR too much homework but still go on:D
Depends on the school, really. :p

Zak

Doing them Tesco tills
Banned
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$79
FC
3742-6247-5261
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch FC
SW-6728-0895-4580
Clan
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • DLC Collectors
Yeah,but now i finish school at 4:15 unless its Friday

Zak

Doing them Tesco tills
Banned
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$79
FC
3742-6247-5261
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch FC
SW-6728-0895-4580
Clan
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • DLC Collectors

4DRSting

Banned
Banned
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
FC
2540-0319-9195
NNID
Tyrviper
Clan
4DR
I'm at school from 7:33 to 2:20 and don't get home till 2:45 and my mom took my wii so I can't play. Also I'm loaded with homework. Also my wii remote isn't working for some reason. I can't play mkwii at the moment. Can u help me get a hacked mii name That has a 4DR tag ? Also can I have ur skype. Mine is 4DRSting. Thank you.

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,175
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
I'm at school from 7:33 to 2:20 and don't get home till 2:45 and my mom took my wii so I can't play. Also I'm loaded with homework. Also my wii remote isn't working for some reason. I can't play mkwii at the moment. Can u help me get a hacked mii name That has a 4DR tag ? Also can I have ur skype. Mine is 4DRSting. Thank you.
Hey Sting,

We'd love to have you in the clan, but unfortunately, it sounds like you aren't really able to play Mario Kart Wii at the moment, and that's one of the requirements for the clan. If you are ever able to play actively, please just let us know and we'd be happy to get you on a trial. :)

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$15,539
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Top Level Players
  • Weapon Collectors
  • 4DR Leaders
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
  • Deleted by Rachy
  • Reason: Zach beat me, GGs

WarSquid

うえちちぱべ
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
NNID
Slumplush
Clan
4DR,SN,$$
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
Does it count if your active on Splatoon and Mk8 instead of Mk8 and Mkwii?

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$15,539
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Top Level Players
  • Weapon Collectors
  • 4DR Leaders
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
Does it count if your active on Splatoon and Mk8 instead of Mk8 and Mkwii?
4DR is not MK8 clan, it's MKW and Splatoon clan. If you're Splatoon member only, then you must be active on Splatoon.

EDIT: I realize this thread is outdated, I've changed "Mario Kart 8" to "Splatoon".

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$3,993
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
I may not be a co-leader/leader, but I still have my responsibilities so I updated this thread because it was outdated. I might update this thread again later on if I have any ideas. The co-leaders/leaders are more than welcome to add/change information of this thread. There may be missing information so feel free to update! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachy and Azula

Bunicu

Fake Item Box
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
Hello! This is a quick guide on how to stay active in the clan without getting easily kicked off from the clan. Before we start, you need to know:

This is a serious thread; if you do get kicked for whatever reason you MUST accept the reason for being kicked, as we don't accept people who are against an action or reason made by a co-leader or a leader.

To remain active in the clan you must do the following:
  • Be ACTIVE on the forum, meaning post a few times a day. This is extremely important because it's a requirement to join and stay in the clan. If you don't do this, we are unsure if you're active or not and you might get kicked, so to avoid this be active on the listed instructions below so we can contact you to stay active on the forum.
  • You MUST be active on Mario Kart Wii. Obviously this may not be possible everyday due to priorities in life. But we expect you to be active during the weekend.
  • Use the 4DR tag often, so we know you're willing to stay in the clan. You are of course allowed to use your other Mii, but please use the tag regularly.
  • You must have the leaders and co-leaders on Mario Kart Wii added, we keep track how active you are which is the reason why our clan is active.
  • If you're added in the 4DR Discord group chat, you should talk in the chat at least a few messages per day. If you are not added yet and you have a Discord account and want to participate in the group chat, please ask any leader, co-leader or staff of 4DR.
  • If you're going to be less active, please inform us by creating a thread here on the forum.
  • Most importantly; have fun!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please don't hesitate to leave a comment below. Thanks!
I sent a request to be added. Hope i will be. This is my first forum post!

Peyton

Green Shell
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$196
FC
4773-4165-4586
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Bronze Members
Question: say I’m in 4DR and I go on vacation and my parents won’t let me bring the Wii, if I let people know in advance, will I be kicked if I’m still active on the forums?

Reactions: Alexander

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$541
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Merchandise Holders
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
Question: say I’m in 4DR and I go on vacation and my parents won’t let me bring the Wii, if I let people know in advance, will I be kicked if I’m still active on the forums?
Of course not. We are all reasonable here. :)