• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Resource icon

How to Unlock All Characters on Mario Kart Wii (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Azula submitted a new resource:

How to Unlock All Characters on Mario Kart Wii - Ever wondered how to unlock all the characters? Look no further!

Sure, Mario Kart Wii (MKW) is a game that is pretty darn old now. Surely, many people don't need a guide on how to unlock characters on MKW. But, in case there are some players that may be new to the game, this will be a resource for them. So without further ado, let's get into what you need to do to unlock the various characters.

direct

Baby%2BDaisy.png
...​

Read more about this resource...

thanks i really neede dthis!!

images

Lol, We needed that like 4-5 years ago.

Omg thank you very much! I'd need to know how to unlock Daisy and Birdo! :D

A lot of people here just used the code that automatically unlocks everything and gives you the three stars. ;)

A lot of people here just used the code that automatically unlocks everything and gives you the three stars. ;)
It's much more fun if you do it on your own though. ;)

It's much more fun if you do it on your own though. ;)

Yep, the hardest one about five years ago when I still used automatic instead of manual, was Rosalina. I couldn't get at least one star in all the tracks in mirror. After switching to automatic, I got three star legitimately, in all the cups from 50cc up to mirror.

Good guide, it is always useful if you forget how to unlock a character in particular. Although, almost nobody legitimately unlock everything.

Tanks Zachary ah reely nedded dis foor unlocking Foonky Kung ahnd Rosaleena :bucktooth:

bad thread use Vr Is Silly m8
Not everyone has the time or ability to use/work with codes or whatever that is (but I'm going to assume that it's a code)! :p

Last edited:
First victim!

Not everyone has the time or ability to use/work with codes or whatever that is (but I'm going to assume that it's a code)! :p
that's not a code though

What is it? o_O

VR is Silly! is a Java 8 application that automatically searches a drive for Mario Kart Wii save data from Riivolution or CTGP Revolution.
It then gives all licenses 9999 VR/BR and unlocks all characters, vehicles, and tracks. Licenses must be created before they can be modified.
You must be using Riivolution or CTGP Revolution with Save to SD Card to take advantage of this application. Compatible with Java 8 or higher. :)

VR is Silly! is a Java 8 application that automatically searches a drive for Mario Kart Wii save data from Riivolution or CTGP Revolution.
It then gives all licenses 9999 VR/BR and unlocks all characters, vehicles, and tracks. Licenses must be created before they can be modified.
You must be using Riivolution or CTGP Revolution with Save to SD Card to take advantage of this application. Compatible with Java 8 or higher. :)
Oh thanks Dark z! Hmm... A code sounds much simpler to me to be honest! And if people don't know how to use codes, I doubt they know how to use that. :D

Oh thanks Dark z! Hmm... A code sounds much simpler to me to be honest! And if people don't know how to use codes, I doubt they know how to use that. :D
can guide

I agree, definitely the method with the unlock codes is a better option!

Back