• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How was 2018? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SunnyJim

Gone
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,228
Mines was a little decent and majority is shit. how about yours?

2018 can suck my ass

It got better overtime.

2018 was cheeks

It was like any year

End of the year ended right. Talking to a lovely person! :heart:

It was bad at the beginning but the last quartal was pretty enjoyable.

Pretty much a stressful year for me to be honest, a lot of tension with everything that happened but I'm glad that's over now. :)

Hmm. Lots of good and lots of bad.

Ended it right though

Had many good and a few bad times. It was pretty stressful in the end!

Best year of my life, found someone that I hope stays with me for a long ass while

Well, the year 2018 was a very challenging year for me, as every year there are illusions and disappointments and for me it was not the exception, many things happened as having a very demanding work schedule, a salary that barely covered the basic needs and without forgetting my studies and their corresponding challenges. That would be basically 8 months of that year but it will be a memorable year that I will remember because there is nothing like enjoying economic stability and that was thanks to the support of friends who helped me during that complicated period, plus I was able to finish another year of study with very positive results different from what I imagined. In addition to a job offer that I received at the end of the year. Besides, like every year the month of December is very special because it is the only time in the year that I can see my whole family and that always ends up making better the year. :D

Back