• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I’m back, finally ;-; (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oriixon

Green Shell
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$9,128
FC
0220-7517-3876
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW- Nothing.
Clan
None.
I’m back from the dead. ☠
Hah, Kidding.. But It’s Great To Be Back.
I was online for a few days but felt lazy to do a thread. (Which is why I’m doing it now)
I’m also back on mkwii. trying to get up to 7K.
I do photoshop now (badly)
Well I’ve been doing it.. :p
I love to take people’s pfp and add funny things then post it on the forums.
Takes me awhile to add everything, when it’s not transparent..
I post alot on the forums, my apologies... Maybe, Just Maybe.. I’ll join 4DR again. c;
I’m going back to clans. 4DR is my favorite clan owo.
I’ll be surprised if you actually read this.. but I’m glad I’m back with the people who enjoy the same things I do.
Until Next Time My Friends, See You Online!

[Edit] My pfp is actually Kanna From Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, Big Fan. I Wanna Watch S2 so bad !
;—; and I’m writing this at
DE6211C5-B9E8-4742-8A3A-3917D9F80CBE.jpeg
AM, Ok I’m done now.

~Epic LiamMKW

Last edited:
I also found that Inkling Creator, I’ve made one myself.
7B12B7D5-F252-40AF-A83A-CF3C6472DD17.png

Hey there, welcome back!

welcome back, first thing i also want a second season, that anime is really great tbh. Also feel free to take my pfp and what ever u want!

It’s now, Shouta.
No more Kanna.
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

welcome back, first thing i also want a second season, that anime is really great tbh. Also feel free to take my pfp and what ever u want!
Thank you! :3
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Hey there, welcome back!
Thanks for the welcoming.
P
^ )
P

Hey, welcome back!

Back