• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I am back... but for how long? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan187

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$106
I'm sure there's at least a few of you who remember me when I was very active in early 2017, however, I was rapidly losing interest in the site and I focused a lot on my YouTube channel. It seems that most of the staff at the time has now retired and there's a lot of new folks I have yet to meet lol.
In early 2019, my older sister moved out of the house and took the Wii. Ever since then, I have not been able to play MKWii or any other games on the console that I loved. All my progress is still there, so even if I have a fast enough computer to run the games with Dolphin, I just wouldn't find it as fun to start from scratch. With that said, I don't think I'm gonna stay for long, if at all, maybe just a one-time visit again to see how y'all were doing. I've personally been doing great because with the lockdown and all that, I was actually able to get more time to myself to focus on my hobbies and my emotional well-being. I graduated high school and I decided to not go to college; granted I've had a plan to begin my family job but I haven't been able to because of safety, and also because I just don't feel mature enough to maintain it. So there's that.
It's good to see that this community is still thriving, I remember joining in early 2017 being 15 years old and it always gave me great vibes, and now I'm 19. Time kinda flew, didn't it? :joy: I'm also glad to see that one of my forum game threads is still very successful!
Hope you're all doing well, cheers!

Welcome back! :)

Back