I need help extracting a Mario Kart Wii file

TheShortStuff

Thundercloud
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$300
The full story is, I was trying to get a custom character into ctgp revolution. I found the right iso and extracted the files I wanted but,I couldn't figure out how to keep the game from glitching out in the process.Months past and I found a thread on here that told me to replace the ct_icon.tpl with one from ctgp, by now my grandma deleted all of my previous file... including the iso I was using.meaning I had to go on a wild goose chase to find an iso that would work and now can't find a single working iso file that isn't corrupted and CleanRip won't fully rip my disc it ends with an error code that I forgot to write down.I need help.

chriso

the one and only Pugo
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$409
FC
0220-7515-2019
NNID
4DRPugo9999vr
Switch FC
SW-4450-1074-5927
Clan
EC2
  • Premium Members
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
I had to go on a wild goose chase to find an iso that would work and now can't find a single working iso file that isn't corrupted
I'm sure you just didn't look hard enough. I won't tell you what the actual site is but ill give you a clue.
Whenever it rains, you might want an UMBRELLA.

TheShortStuff

Thundercloud
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$300
Thank you! I have the files but now I realize the minimap icon included in the character zip is a png and won't replace the other minimap icon no matter how hard I try... any suggestions?

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,481
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
  • Bronze Members
This is actually something I’ve been thinking about for a while, since I want to be able to use mods on my gaming PC that’s set to arrive pretty soon. With the png file, I think you can use D-Tools’ converter tool to convert it to the necessary file type (you can find D-Tools on wiki.tockdom.com) Hope this helps!