• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I need help (MyMenufy Brick) (1 viewer)

Is my wii dead?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Choco

Premium Choco, $29.99
Premium forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$124
Clan
4DR
I have boo2 installed and im pretty sure I have priiloader.

I held down power+reset and nothing

Then I tried power then reset, nothing.

I really hope I'm not fucked.

If this matters, 4.3J (installed a 4.x U theme)
Ios 236, and wanniko's

I honestly think it's dead. I'm don't know about anything about anti brick things, but if thats happening, its probably dead.

Is it completely black or do you see H&S Screen? I don't know if it's here the case but a broken bluetooth module cease the Wii. To check if the bluetooth module isn't broken, try booting the Wii with the wiimote. If it boots, you can inject a NAND Backup, if not it's bricked.

Is it completely black or do you see H&S Screen? I don't know if it's here the case but a broken bluetooth module cease the Wii. To check if the bluetooth module isn't broken, try booting the Wii with the wiimote. If it boots, you can inject a NAND Backup, if not it's bricked.

What is a h&s screen?

Mymenufy is kinda risky customizing your wii menu so chances are you're fucked unless the priiloader is there, but i barely study that cuz i have no intention of customizing the wii menu

It's the Health and Safety Screen which comes before the Wii menu gets loaded.

Nope, 100% black.

I don't really care anymore because I bought a new wii. Lost all my tt's though :(

Just dont use it. The chance for a brick with MyMenuify is pretty high. You can make sure it doesn't brick but there's still a chance.
--- Post merged ---
I don't really care anymore because I bought a new wii. Lost all my tt's though :(

You cant transfer save file?

Just dont use it. The chance for a brick with MyMenuify is pretty high. You can make sure it doesn't brick but there's still a chance.
Actually, if you do everything correctly there is a 0% chance it will brick. The only things that will EVER brick your Wii on MyMenuify are corrupted themes and themes that are from the wrong version.

you can use themes on usb loader gx........thats the safest thing

Back