• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

If there were no TCs in MKW, what item would there be? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
So I think this is a pretty interesting question that I've thought about myself...

If there were no horrid TCs in MKW, what would be in it's place? Would you steal an item from Mario Kart 7 or Mario Kart 8? Personally, I'd like to see a "Crazy 6" (or whatever you want to call it; six rotating items around you). Obviously, that's taken/adapted from Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8. What would you guys put in?

Poison mushroom from the Super Mario bros series.
Effect: UR GAME IS INVERTED FOR 10 SECONDS

Poison mushroom from the Super Mario bros series.
Effect: UR GAME IS INVERTED FOR 10 SECONDS
Oooh, that's an interesting one. See, I could never think of that because I haven't really played any other Nintendo games. :sorry:

I'd say Boo from Mario Kart DS where you can steal people's item if they have. :eek:

I'd say a version of the Lucky 7 / Crazy 8 like the Mega 6 or something.

Mario kart ds ghost item pls

Well I've noticed that when tc's start showing up, Mega Mushrooms start popping up, which means that you could get a mega or a tc if you're in the right spot. So, just change all the tc's to megas :3

I'd say Boo from Mario Kart DS where you can steal people's item if they have. :eek:
COMPLETELY agreed. But it's like, the item from someone 3 places or more before you, and you only get that item in like 3rd-7th place or something.

I'd say a version of the Lucky 7 / Crazy 8 like the Mega 6 or something.
Oh right you already had that in your post Zach. Didn't see that.

Oh right you already had that in your post Zach. Didn't see that.
Doesn't matter. We can share the same opinion. I doubt everyone has something completely unique to add. xP

1 up
Effect= saves you from falling off once so u can use it when ever you want and it will come into effect later if u fall off

Just to mention how terribly fucking annoying those TC's are, in my first day of wiimmfi, I failed all of my races to none other than a damn TC. Curse them!

BRING BACK THE CHOMP FROM DOUBLE DASH !!!

Triple triple red shells. You get 9 total.

Back