• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

If you can’t get hacked mii done... (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Arrary

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
3570-8266-2944
Clan
4DR
You need to Get SaveGame Manager Gx.

First go to it and go SD CARD (NOT ON BOTTOM!!!).
You go to your mii and click on it.
Go to default and click USB:/8
Click it and type sd:/savemii and it creates a folder. Then you do the rest.

@Emilio the mii won’t save in my sad card so I did a different way. It’s a better method because it actually works.
--- Post merged ---
SD*

I feel like this is a piece of good advice, however the title, format, etc. could use some work. Not that this was meant to be an official guide anyway, but still.

@Emilio the mii won’t save in my sad card so I did a different way. It’s a better method because it actually works.
--- Post merged ---
SD*
The method I showed is much easier and doesn't have the risk of bricking your Wii. But as long as you know what you're doing in SaveGame Manager Gx, you'll be fine. :D

The method I showed is much easier and doesn't have the risk of bricking your Wii. But as long as you know what you're doing in SaveGame Manager Gx, you'll be fine. :D
it doesn't work anyway bc i can't get the hacked mii in it too. It just doesn't save at all....
--- Post merged ---
it did it for a moment.

Don't you have to save the mii as a .miigx file?
When you make a mii its saved as .mae which wouldn't be readable on SaveGameGX

For it to be readable or openable in SaveGameGX or Mii Installer
Mii Installer: .mii
SaveGameGX: .miigx
Incase if it didn't work if you didn't know

wut is this??

Back