I'm being targeted

A

Anonymous (cdadbc)

<div class="bbWrapper">Hello everyone! My activity has been affected by this long-standing problem that I've been dealing with for years and it's beginning to get out of hand. Lately there have been people who would just target me (not just in mario kart) for some strange reason and I've had enough of it. Personally I'm not a drama king but I'm a chill guy who likes to program and play games. It's been going on for several years and I would like some help on this matter.</div>

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$3,956
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
Hello! I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It's not fun to get targeted like this for a long time. I don't know the reason why this happens, but if people target you on Mario Kart Wii I would just leave the ww and search for a different one. If you're being targeted online, you should just ignore it and not pay attention to people who are annoying you. Or things can get bad. You are supposed to enjoy what you're doing, and it shouldn't be disturbed by others. If it escalates any further, I would seek for help (I don't know what situation you're in, but it's worth trying). I hope this is helpful, and if there's anything just let me know. :)