• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I'm interested in joining this clan (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Noviak

Thundercloud
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$107
Hello, my ign is Noviak/ Breadfish and I just got back into playing Mario kart again after 3 years. I used to be in a clan called RU for Mario kart 7, but I finally figured out how to make CTGP-R work on my Wii after a long time, so I've been maining MKWii for a bit. As stated before, I play Mario Kart Wii online and offline for time trials. I prefer MKW over MK8 because the bikes are fun to use and it has custom tracks :). My favorite characters are Funky Kong and Dry Bones. I prefer to use Funky Kong + Spear or Flame Runner but I mainly use the Spear. I found it just by searching up mkwii clans and this was basically first on this list plus I've heard of 4DR before in the past. The forum for 4DR already looks pretty cool and looks reliable. I take a computer science course at school and I do throwing (shotput and discus) as my sport.

Welcome to the forum! :D It's nice that you are active in sports.

Back