• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I'm New (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Midnight

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$25
Couple things about me is that I'm 15 years old my name is Nicolas and I play other games aswell from Smash Bros to Xbox to as old as the Commondore 64. I also play sports Tennis and Soccer and school has been really great. I love playing Mario kart I've been playing online CTGP for awhile it's still so cool people still play like me. I've also played Solatoon and was S rank back when I played. I've always played with my closest friend I came here so I can make more and new friends because I don't have that many to play with. This seems like a great fun place to stay I hope I make some new ppl aswell.

Add me on discord

Midnight#5120

Last edited:
Great introduction, midnight! It's really cool to see that you're into a whole bunch of different hobbies. Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions :)

Nice introduction, glad to have u here! If you want to trial or join the clan 4DR Check out How to Join 4DR

Great introduction, midnight! It's really cool to see that you're into a whole bunch of different hobbies. Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions :)

Thanks man for being so welcoming, I know I will enjoy my stay :) just wished I could have checked my spelling XD

Thanks man for being so welcoming, I know I will enjoy my stay :) just wished I could have checked my spelling XD
you can edit threads! ;) it should be an option!

Welcome to the forum Midnight, it's cool how I also okay a lot of sports like you.

Cross country running,cross country skiing, downhill skiing, and track

Back