1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Resigning from 4DR, and here's why:

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by ParisAP, Sep 3, 2017.

1. ParisAP

ParisAP Who is this again? VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Yes I'm not joking, I'm leaving 4DR today and I'll explain why.

School has started for almost everyone already, and mine starts at September 4th.
    Well I'm not exactly going back to school, I'll be doing an internship for school for 6 months.
    I'll be doing very long days, so there will be no way I can have time for 4DR or even MKWii at all.
    What do I mean with long days? Pretty much starting at 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM all school days except for Wednesday,
    then its until 12:00 but I'll be doing other things like working out, going to a therapist or anything else.
    After that i'll focus alot more on school, trying to actually pass this year.

So pretty much I'm putting real life before gaming and internet for now, as I'm also turning 18 in 2 months.

I hope you enjoyed me having in 4DR for the time I was in.
    I'll probably be around on the forums a bit, but not as much as I'm clearly too busy with Irl.
    Also, for everyone who has me added on MKWii (3354-6240-3281) can feel free to remove me, I wont use the license anymore.
    Why? Well that wii its disc reader broke quite a while ago, and I'm using a different Wii for Custom Tracks/HackPack & for Time Trials.

If you want to stay in contact with me, you can contact me on Discord PMoon#3561 :)

Once again, thanks for having me & good luck to everyone in the future!

- Paris

• Appreciation Appreciation x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Alex

Alex 15/04/2017-27/08/2018 VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $16,130
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    It’s really sad to see you go Paris, but obviously focusing on your real life and school is definitely more important! We’ll definitely miss you in 4DR but I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do! Hopefully you can keep in touch! :D :hug:

Also Wii Sports 1v1 when??

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Jonny

Jonny ☆♡☆ My World ☆♡☆ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $8,047
    FC:
    4472-7682-1316
    NNID:
    YourSmellySocks
    Switch FC:
    SW-4604-8159-9402
    Yet another great staff member stepping down :(
    This was one of the saddest things I've read on these forums tbh.
    I wish you utmost luck for the future, and hope your internship and education after that goes well and smoothly.
    You were a great member and co-leader here, remember that bro.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see you go :( but I understand why it's more important than gaming. Also, I want to say; thank you for helping this clan as co-leader and you did great work with CT fun rooms idea! Of course, if you have any time to play with us again, you are very welcome to join the fun room in the future. Good luck with anything you have to do. :)

5. Azuru

Azuru Nothing to lose 4DR Veteran Member VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $6,048
    FC:
    1294-4931-2036
    NNID:
    /
    Switch FC:
    on 7th Dec
    Clan:
    4DR
    It's sad that it is time to say Goodbye to an excellent companion during races and to a helpful and friendly co-leader.
    In my opinion, it's a good decision to straighten up for the future, everyone can retire or continue his/hers "gaming life" whenever they want, no complaints here.
    Good Luck and all the best for the next years, Paris, you can do it! Never say die! :thumbsup:

6. BlazerZ

BlazerZ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $6,832
    Clan:
    Best Team
    Thanks for all the time you were in 4DR Paris, and good luck in your future.

@Tim157 thoughts about the next co leader?

7. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $27,618
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    I know the feel getting busy in life, it's not easy but your future is really important! Thanks for serving as a great co-leader, the CT rooms are really really fun and I appreciate they were hosted! :D And I wish they will continue. Good luck with everything, Paris! I'm confident everything will be going well! :D

8. $$_Rich_$$

$$_Rich_$$ Checkmate! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $41,620
    FC:
    3484-9248-7747
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sorry to see you go Paris, and I wish you good luck in your future. Again, thanks for assisting us in all clan related stuffs.

9. amaya

amaya ♥ 6 Years ♥ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,503
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    I really hate seeing you go so soon, because I knew that if you stayed a little bit longer, you would have easily become a leader in due time. You have done an amazing job with being a co-leader and it was an honor to work alongside you, and don't you ever forget that. You have a lot of potential, and I want to see you succeed, so I completely understand why you would leave to focus on real life, because that should always come first.

So really, I genuinely appreciate everything you have done in your short time as a co-leader and I really hope we can race again. Until then, thank you, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

We are not getting a new co-leader at this time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Alicu

Alicu ♡ ♡ ♡ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0650-2467-9888
    Clan:
    4DR
    Aww this is sad ;-; But im sure its for something better! I hope everything goes your way. I wish you good luck in whatever you do. I will definitely miss you ;( you served this clan for a short time but you made a difference. It was always fun to race with you! I hope we can still do that sometimes, if time permits ^^. We should still talk and keep in touch :heart:
    and remember always stay positive and happy! ~

11. August

August Banana Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $735
    FC:
    0650-2478-4284
    Clan:
    4DR
    We are all sad to see you go but you are doing the right thing. Good luck in the future and with school!

12. ParisAP

ParisAP Who is this again? VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Thank you everyone. :heart:

• Like Like x 5
  13. Adam

Adam Triple Bananas VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $6,612
    FC:
    2411-1823-7939
    NNID:
    Adam101
    Switch FC:
    6039-0307-4612
    Clan:
    4DR
    It's truly sad to see you go and it has been an honor to race you and play with you. You are a great guy and I hope you do well in the future. Good luck to you!
    Best wishes,
    Adam

14. Wailtor

Wailtor Former 4DR member VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $5,511
    FC:
    4343-9198-1245
    NNID:
    FwGreg
    Switch FC:
    SW-4780-8068-3220
    Good luck in the future

15. Ophiuchi Alex

Ophiuchi Alex let the aux bleed put nostalgia on repeat VIP Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,140
    i might not know you that well and you might not know me, but i honestly can say you're on to do big things in life from what i have seen and heard. Just know if you're ever having a rough day, there are people here you can count on to make you smile every day. or even fall back on when you need to vent. you have obviously made such an impact on so many people in this community, its sad to see you go. Best wishes in whatever you decide to do in the long run, and more importantly the jump you are about to do this year. Keep living, smiling, breathing, and living your life to the fullest. and if you ever need to talk or even stay in contact, i would be more than happy to talk. Alex | OphiuchiAtrophy#9324

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sandy Marie

Sandy Marie Red Shell VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

G0od luck and I am sure everything will be fine ^^ :hug:

17. Choco

Choco Premium Choco, $29.99 Premium Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,250
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see you go, Good luck with the internship and hope to see you again soon :)

18. JacksonS

JacksonS Fake Item Box

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $516
    It's sad to see you go. We'll I hope your internship goes well.

19. Tim

Tim Jesus may walk on water, but I swim on land VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $168
    FC:
    0518-9005-9480
    NNID:
    King157-MK8
    Clan:
    4DR
    Veaz is here just in time

• Like Like x 1
  20. amaya

amaya ♥ 6 Years ♥ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,503
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    :ranger:

• Like Like x 1