• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I'm stressed all the time. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wailtor

Former 4DR member
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$177
FC
4343-9198-1245
NNID
FwGreg
Switch FC
SW-4780-8068-3220
Hello everybody, I must talk to you because I need help.
Since my school break (April 8th), I'm always stressed, but everything is normal. No family member passed away, no bad marks at school. Everybody is good. I don't know if it is normal. It becomes unbearable !

What I should do ?

Have you tried talking with an adult about it? It might be that you aren't exactly sure where to turn next in your life. Everything probably is fine, but you've come to a point in life where your life is at a turning point, and you aren't sure of your next move. It will happen to all of us, and it's probably normal. Take my advice with a grain of salt, however, because I'm no expert in psychology lol. But that's at least what I think is going on.

Have you tried talking with an adult about it? It might be that you aren't exactly sure where to turn next in your life. Everything probably is fine, but you've come to a point in life where your life is at a turning point, and you aren't sure of your next move. It will happen to all of us, and it's probably normal. Take my advice with a grain of salt, however, because I'm no expert in psychology lol. But that's at least what I think is going on.
Okay, thank you Amaya, and no, I didn't try talking with an adult (and I don't know who)

Well firstly I want to say that I'm sorry to hear this Wailtor. :( Do remember that you're not alone and stress plaques nearly every living organism on this planet. While it is common, it's not good for your mental or even physical health, so it's definitely something that you want to attempt to get under control as soon as you possibly can. Stress always has a source, so we need to figure out the source. There is something that's causing it. Can you think of some possible things that may be causing you stress?

Okay, thank you Amaya, and no, I didn't try talking with an adult (and I don't know who)

You could talk with any adult, dont really need to be an adult.
Anyone who's trustworthy in your eyes, you can speak about this, if there aren't any available in real life, we got your back here on 4DR aswell.
Myself is always available and willing to listen anytime. :)

Well firstly I want to say that I'm sorry to hear this Wailtor. :( Do remember that you're not alone and stress plaques nearly every living organism on this planet. While it is common, it's not good for your mental or even physical health, so it's definitely something that you want to attempt to get under control as soon as you possibly can. Stress always has a source, so we need to figure out the source. There is something that's causing it. Can you think of some possible things that may be causing you stress?
Thanks for your message Zach. It's perhaps because I think a lot about my future. I don't see another way.

You could talk with any adult, dont really need to be an adult.
Anyone who's trustworthy in your eyes, you can speak about this, if there aren't any available in real life, we got your back here on 4DR aswell.
Myself is always available and willing to listen anytime. :)
Thank you for your message Paris. Amaya advised me to do that (to talk with an adult). I think I will talk about that with my mother or my best friend.

Thank you for your message Paris. Amaya advised me to do that (to talk with an adult). I think I will talk about that with my mother or my best friend.

Good idea, those are the most trustworthy people you can have!

Thanks for your message Zach. It's perhaps because I think a lot about my future. I don't see another way.
Yep that's a perfectly understandable reason to be stressed and is actually a common reason that a lot of younger people are stressed; that and jobs. My advice to you is to live in the moment. I know that is much easier said than done, but you have to try. No one goes into college or goes on with their life having an exact idea of what's going to happen. I'm in college right now and still don't know what's going to happen with my life. What I do know is that I need to live in the present and just take each day as it comes. We can't necessarily plan out exactly what's going to happen in the future, so there's really no point in worrying about something that you have little control over. Would you be worried about what the weather is going to be tomorrow? No as that's something that is out of your control; your future is the same concept. So in short, please don't stress out about the future as it's not worth it and really nobody has paved out a plan anyway.

Back