• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Immortal? (1 viewer)

Would you choose to be immortal

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,741
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
If you had a chance to become immortal, would you take it? You can't pass your immortality to anyone. If you are immortal that means, you will not die. You can be wounded or hurt, but every time you "die", you will respawn at your house. This is a one time choice, so you have to decide now.

I will NOT choose to be immortal. Although I will never die, the people I love will die. My family will die. If I get a wife, she will eventually die, while I will be left alone. I would be bored with life, and life will somehow start to lose meaning; the purpose of life also deteriorates. I would rather live and die like a normal person.

What will you choose?

You would inevitably end up flying through endless space, never to die.

Hell yeah I would be immortal. You would literally get to do everything you ever wanted to do because you have unlimited time. You'd get to anything illegal then just shoot yourself so you respawn back home. It's exactly like GTA lmao

Interesting question. If I were immortal, that begs the question: would I ever age in the time that I was immortal? If not, definitely yes. I could stay young and not worry about my ass sagging when I turn 50. I would be hot forever. If I do age, then it's debatable. I could be wise and give advice to those who are struggling in the gauntlet known as life. But at the same time, I would worry about being sick half the time and not being able to do the things that I was able to do while I was young.

Interesting question. If I were immortal, that begs the question: would I ever age in the time that I was immortal? If not, definitely yes. I could stay young and not worry about my ass sagging when I turn 50. I would be hot forever. If I do age, then it's debatable. I could be wise and give advice to those who are struggling in the gauntlet known as life. But at the same time, I would worry about being sick half the time and not being able to do the things that I was able to do while I was young.

You would be stuck at 40 years old.

Hell yeah I would be immortal. You would literally get to do everything you ever wanted to do because you have unlimited time. You'd get to anything illegal then just shoot yourself so you respawn back home. It's exactly like GTA lmao

You would be put on the most wanted list, and everyone will be looking for you.

If I was immortal.. omg.. I would be practically God. I could learn everything I wanted to learn, master everything I wanted to master, and do everything I wanted to do and I would literally have forever--all the time in the world. No... I would have all the time in the universe!! I wouldn't have to fear death, I could truly express myself the way I wanted to, and be everything I could ever want. I think I'm going to go sing as a popstar this morning, and then go and teach the fundamentals of chemistry in the afternoon, and then talk about my famous book I wrote about this evening. Time is everything and when you have time you become a god. And who wouldn't want to be a god? like cmon.

If I was immortal.. omg.. I would be practically God. I could learn everything I wanted to learn, master everything I wanted to master, and do everything I wanted to do and I would literally have forever--all the time in the world. No... I would have all the time in the universe!! I wouldn't have to fear death, I could truly express myself the way I wanted to, and be everything I could ever want. I think I'm going to go sing as a popstar this morning, and then go and teach the fundamentals of chemistry in the afternoon, and then talk about my famous book I wrote about this evening. Time is everything and when you have time you become a god. And who wouldn't want to be a god? like cmon.

That's a good idea.

I would because you'd be able to do what you want to do and have as much time as you need to do to achieve that. You'd become a source of knowledge after time too because you would've seen a lot of things over time that newer generations don't know about and haven't seen. Kind of reminds me of Avatar The Last Airbender.

Last edited:
Won't you be tired of life after a million years?

No, that's why you're Immortal in the first place! ;)

But after accomplishing your goals, won't you be bored. Or be lonely, it is quite tiring to love someone and see them die, again, and again because everyone around you dies anyway. Even if you get a wife, at the end, you would be at your 10th wife and she would still die of old age like the others. That happens when you live for like 1000 years.

But after accomplishing your goals, won't you be bored. Or be lonely, it is quite tiring to love someone and see them die, again, and again because everyone around you dies anyway. Even if you get a wife, at the end, you would be at your 10th wife and she would still die of old age like the others. That happens when you live for like 1000 years.
You have unlimited time, so have unlimited goals. Achieve everything there is to achieve, and there's endless things to achieve... So that's perfect. If you get bored of having so many wive's or husband's, then maybe after the 10th time don't get another one to spice things up a bit? :p

You have unlimited time, so have unlimited goals. Achieve everything there is to achieve, and there's endless things to achieve... So that's perfect. If you get bored of having so many wive's or husband's, then maybe after the 10th time don't get another one to spice things up a bit? :p

Then you would be lonely.

Then you would be lonely.
You don't have to have a husband or wife in order to not feel lonely. You can be perfectly content by yourself and maybe friends. Not everyone has the same expectations and goals as everyone else. For some people, not having a husband or wife is perfectly fine, and there's nothing wrong with that.

You don't have to have a husband or wife in order to not feel lonely. You can be perfectly content by yourself and maybe friends. Not everyone has the same expectations and goals as everyone else. For some people, not having a husband or wife is perfectly fine, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Oh I see, well in that case, that's good.

I believe the humans ARE immortal whether you believe we'll be down in the dirt after death or up in "heaven" or whatever but if it was a choice I would choose immortality anyway. Death has been my number one fear in life, I just haven't been able to cope with the atheist point of view that is, once you die, you die. Game over. That is just so frightening to me.

Back