• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

[In-Development] - Yandere Simulator (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,434
Have you ever wanted to matchmake, murder, fake suicide, or kidnap someone for your love life? If you say yes, then this is the perfect game for you!

You are an emotionless high school girl, presently called "Yandere-chan", who secretly sabotages yourSenpai's love life from the shadows. Once every ten weeks a new rival will confess her love to him (or her) at Friday evening. You have to eliminate each specific rival during each of their respective weeks before they confess to make sure that no one will get in your way.

Still, you must be very careful so that Senpai doesn't notice you! When he or she sees you doing something suspicious you will never be forgiven and will get an immediate Game Over. If the time is ready, and all girls are eliminated, and you have good reputation Yandere-chan will confess her love. Remember that you must do whatever it takes to achieve your goal. Nothing else matters. No one else matters. Senpai will be yours.

Senpai doesn't have a choice.

~ Intro to Yandere Simulator

Yandere Simulator is a game that has been developing since 2013. It's being developed by YandereDev and his volunteers

It's a very fun game, where murdering is enjoyable and strategic, such as -
latest

It's currently in development still, but YandereDev gives out downloads of the latest builds for everyone to try!

Download - Game Development Blog
I won't give a direct download due to how often he releases builds, the latest is 1/2/16 as of this post.

I hope you guys enjoy trying this out, it's going to be glitchy but hey it's fun :D

I've seen a lot of videos on this game, I just find it absolutely hilarious. I'll make sure to try and download it if I'm ever bored, because as we should know, VERY GRAPHIC.

VERY.

I MEAN VERY.

So this thread is basically just an advertisement?
Not really, I wanted to show the game because I've shown some and they found it interesting

Well that statement is a bit contradictory but I won't fight you over it.
What?

Anyway, this looks pretty interesting, so thank you for posting about it. Although, this probably isn't a game I'm going to play S:

Back