• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

In what language do you use this forum? (1 viewer)

Your language preference is?

• English

• Français

• Nederlands

• Spanish

• Deutsch

• Português

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomas

♥ 4DR Clan
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$739
I have had this question for quite a while because although it is a forum in English, many of the members are from different parts of the world. Personally, at first I used to use the forum in its default language, but thanks to @Azula I have been accessing the forum in Spanish for years :D Tell me guys, does anyone use this forum in a language other than English? :p

I honestly had no clue that there were other languages! I gotta try it in Spanish sometime :D

I use English most of the time, but maybe I should switch to French so it helps me with my french exams soon :eyes:

In German, it has some translation issues and some words look awkward, so I better stick with English.

Always english!

I use English most of the time, but maybe I should switch to French so it helps me with my french exams soon :eyes:
Good idea, Alex! Practice makes the master ;)
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I honestly had no clue that there were other languages! I gotta try it in Spanish sometime :D
I recommend it Josue ;) makes the forum more comfortable at least for me :laughing:

I wanna try spanish even though I'm not fluent

You should try, it would certainly be a good exercise ;)
Yeah, playing some mobile games in Spanish helps me learn new words.

i use the forum in braille

it doesnt work though smh

Sometimes German and sometimes English. I dunno why but it's like that.

Back