• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Introducing : Naox Life (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

naox life

Thundercloud
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$25
Hi im Naox life im 15 yo and i life in germany. I just started to play Mkwii and played mk8 for wii u for about 2 months my favorite combination in mkwii is Daisy with the Mach bike and in mk8 i played the villager on the jet bike with normal wheels. in my freetime i watch some Animes, meet some friends, hearing music like j-pop / k-pop and ofc. im loving video games! I just watched some youtube vids from Rachy and just joined the forum and i hope that i will like it. im registered on the other forums but no other forums or clans. and i play some low elo overwatch, for honor and osu! ... yeah i hope thats fine and i know im not really creative

Welcome to the forum Naox! :D Enjoy your time here!

Hi im Naox life im 15 yo and i life in germany. I just started to play Mkwii and played mk8 for wii u for about 2 months my favorite combination in mkwii is Daisy with the Mach bike and in mk8 i played the villager on the jet bike with normal wheels. in my freetime i watch some Animes, meet some friends, hearing music like j-pop / k-pop and ofc. im loving video games! I just watched some youtube vids from Rachy and just joined the forum and i hope that i will like it. im registered on ********s but no other forums or clans. and i play some low elo overwatch, for honor and osu! ... yeah i hope thats fine and i know im not really creative
Welcome, Naox Life. :)
Neat that you have joined our Forums!
I and some members are also from Germany. :D
If you like to play in a casual atmosphere, then we'd like to see you in trial!
With that being said, enjoy your time at the forums and "Schönen Abend noch". :tox:

Welcome, Naox Life. :)
Neat that you have joined our Forums!
I and some members are also from Germany. :D
If you like to play in a casual atmosphere, then we'd like to see you in trial!
With that being said, enjoy your time at the forums and "Schönen Abend noch". :tox:

Yeah ty i would accept it but as i said im new to mkwii and i or my wii have some problems with wimmfi cause if i want to start it my wii just freeze everytime at "running (6/8)" and i have to restart it and i didnt found anyone who has the same problem :/ ( i have about 20 trys rightnow xd)

Welcome to the forums! Great to see you have a lot of different hobbies! Hope you get your Wii issues fixed so that we can play together sometime soon! Enjoy your time here :D

Yeah ty i would accept it but as i said im new to mkwii and i or my wii have some problems with wimmfi cause if i want to start it my wii just freeze everytime at "running (6/8)" and i have to restart it and i didnt found anyone who has the same problem :/ ( i have about 20 trys rightnow xd)
Are you using Wiimmfi Patcher, by any chance?
If you need help, feel free to hit me up per forum conversation (click in my profile -> Start a Conversation) or send me a PM on Discord, my ID is Dokan#1714.
You can also write a specific thread on the forums.

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! :D
Those are some good hobbies and game choices there too! :)

Welcome to the forums! :D

Welcome to the forums! :3

Welcome to the Forums!
Hope you have a great time here!

Back