• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Introducing the 4DR Clan Patreon! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,509
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm here to share some exciting news with you all. Have you ever wanted to help us out? Did you enjoy your time in 4DR so much that you wanted to give back to us? Now's your chance! We now have a Patreon where you can donate as little or as much as you'd like to help out the clan!

Becoming a Patron is very simple. Visit our Patreon (linked above and here), and click on this box on the right side:
upload_2018-6-3_21-9-12.png

Screenshot_2.png

From there, it will require a payment via PayPal or a credit/debit card (it's extremely secure, so rest assured that it's not going to steal your information), and you'll be all set! I just have a few more notes alongside this brand new service:
  • Nobody is obligated to donate any amount of money. It's purely your choice to donate if you do, but donating any amount will be beyond helpful for us.
  • All proceeds will be used for site costs, and that's it. If we get a surplus of money from this (which would be unlikely), it will be saved for any clan/site-related expenses.
  • We may add rewards for any Patrons who donate more money later in the future, but this is not confirmed yet.
With all of that out of the way, we'd like to thank anyone in advance if they decide to donate as any sum on money they donate will help us tremendously! Let us know what you think of this new idea and feel free to ask any questions! :)

Awesome! Love this idea!

Would want to donate a bit

actually nice idea, but does a clan really need that?

actually nice idea, but does a clan really need that?

Compared to other clans, who just have a thread on the other forums, this clan has its own forum so its own costs, which other clans dont have.

Hmmm...thinking about it. Also, maybe you could make a patreon supporter role on the forums

Once I'm making more consistent money, I will be donating!

No one donate until tomorrow. I can’t until tomorrow. Want to be first. Jk you can if you want lmao

"Goal broke."
- "Understandable, have a nice day."
13.37$, yeet.

Donated as well! :D

Back