• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Introducing the RD4 Clan (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,514
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hello everyone,

Today, a clan called "Racers Dark 4" or RD4 for short, is looking for new members! We play games like Fortnite, Call of Duty, Minecraft, and most importantly, Cooking Mama. If any of those games interest you, RD4 is the perfect clan for you! Of course, we also allow people that play Mario Kart Wii, so we can finally beat that pesky 4DR Clan in a clan war. Feel free to submit your application to apply for this clan to ayama#4949!!! In order to join though, we do ask that you have the following credentials:
  • World Records on at least 50 regular tracks in Mario Kart Wii, and World Records on all of the Battle Courses.
  • At least 70,000 VR on Mario Kart Wii.
  • World Records on at least 1,000 custom tracks in Mario Kart Wii.
  • Be ranked #1 in the world on Call of Duty, Fortnite, Fall Guys, and CS:GO at the same time.
  • Open over 100,000 packs in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links and have collected over 5,000 Prismatic Cards.
  • Have the shittiest, most obnoxious microphone ever.
We hope to see some top tier applicants soon!!!! :D

inb4 some fool actually falls for this
happy april fools everyone! don't let the jumpscares on twitter scar you too badly :)

Greetings, peasants.
I just happen to have the most rancid basement setup and hold all BKTs (+ glitch categories) in 2-player Online TTs. I just happen to stumble upon this BS, so please make sure to make me leader as well, you have no other choice. :ttm:
Can't wait to nail you all on trial sksksksk
due-giovani-ragazzi-giocare-su-wii-in-salotto-b773cy__01.jpg

Woooo

RD4 on top!

Back