• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Introduction :) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Olivia

Fake Item Box
Premium forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$949
FC
2540-0333-0641
hi! my name is Olivia and I've been playing Mario Kart wii online for about a year and a half, but I played alot offline before that. I race pretty casually, and the highest vr I've gotten to is around 7100, but right now im down to 6500. I almost always race with Daisy/mach bike, I tried Funky/flame runner for a bit but honestly I can't get used to the drift compaired to mach bike lol. Thats about all I can think of, Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hello Olivia, welcome to the forum!

I just noticed you play with Daisy/Mach Bike, I always use her as well! VR doesn't really matter since it's just number so, it's a game. :) I hope you enjoy stay here!

Good afternoon/evening, Olivia!
MKWii online, nowadays, got somewhat tougher and casuals usually don't stand a chance to the "Funky fraction", but the game should be fun, so do your thing!
Welcome to our forum, I hope you'll enjoy it here! :D

Good day Olivia!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to the forum
Funky fraction"
I like how you call it a fraction Dokan ;P

Hey Olivia! Welcome to the forums and I hope you'll have a nice time here! :)

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri
Daisy Mach bike for the win!!! Good luck and welcome!

Hey Olivia! Welcome to the forums and I hope you'll have a nice time here! :)
thank you!
--- Post merged ---
Good afternoon/evening, Olivia!
MKWii online, nowadays, got somewhat tougher and casuals usually don't stand a chance to the "Funky fraction", but the game should be fun, so do your thing!
Welcome to our forum, I hope you'll enjoy it here! :D
ah thanks!

I mostly use Rosa in wws, Hope you enjoy it here, its a really nice place.!

Hi Olivia! Hope you are enjoying your time in 4DR so far! :)

Back