• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Is it just me or is mario kart wii more fun than mario kart 8 deluxe? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally I find both games extremely fun, but MKWii like others have said doesnt control you as much. Things like the DDR SC and MG gap cut are what make this game so fun and unique and they're things that MK8DX would never allow. Also i dont like gliders.

If theres one thing I prefer about mk8dx though is that I actually have a choice of characters in TT's and I'm not limited to Funky Kong

I prefer the mk wii character roster as I like boo, funky and not villager and a bunch of clones and PINK GOLD PEACH, METAL MARIO SND BABY ROASALINA!

I prefer the mk wii character roster as I like boo, funky and not villager and a bunch of clones and PINK GOLD PEACH, METAL MARIO SND BABY ROASALINA!
Metal Mario and Baby Rosalia are good. Its just pink gold peach thats the problem.

100% agree. I’ve played MK8 before but I don’t own it my friend does
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Ok, those could have been worse but PINK GOLD PEACH! Need I say more on this thread?
Are you secretly Nathaniel Bandy?

I prefer MKW because it’s more difficult, with more skill required. I’ve been playing that game for over ten years, and I still find a bit of thrill in the races. Despite my years of experience, I’m kept on my toes by the crazy item balance, and I never can be too confident that I will win. MK8 (DX) is just too easy for me. I’m sure that’s a positive thing for some people, but I got the hang of the game in just one or two races and win most of them with ease. The items are too good, and lakitu is too good at his job. I know it sounds stupid to complain about this, but I think a challenge is the fun part about games. It prevents them from getting boring too fast. I do like MK8 (DX), don’t get me wrong, and the battle mode is brilliant, but MKW is just a better game in my opinion.

Back