• 4DR Leaders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
Hey guys!

Hope you all had an awesome summer! I'm here to give a reminder about our general policies in regards to activity because a lot of us are going back to school/work again very shortly. Before we know it, we will be back to school for another 9 months or so! Of course this doesn't apply to all of you, but for most of us staff and members here, we will be pretty busy going forward into this upcoming September. As a result, I have complied a list of reminders for you all because of this back to school atmosphere:
  • Around the end of August, we will be more lenient on activity across the board and all that because we all know summer break/holidays are going to end soon. This does not mean the requirements are gone entirely. This only means that we won't kick you out for not being around for a day, because we all know and understand that some people have strict parents that don't let them play on weekdays. With that said, however, don't just disappear without making an Activity Notice first. Activity Notices can be made here. I highly recommend that all of you make one the day before you go back to school/college/work to let us know how your schedule will be, as well as when you can be off if you do have any specific weekdays off.
  • Forum activity should still be great and I don't want to see a major slump from this summer to the school year. We all should remember to make an effort to post a lot on the forum, regardless of the time of year. I do understand that like in the previous entry, some of us do have strict parents and won't let you all be on a lot. With that said though, we should still make a good effort going forward into the end of the summer on forum and clan activity.
  • I did announce this last time I did this announcement last year, but this year, I will be trying to get 4DR Clan Hoodies in addition to 4DR Clan T-Shirts in our merchandise shop. If you are unfamiliar with our merchandise shop, you can check it out here. It's got some pretty cool stuff, albeit the selection is pretty limited at this time, but it's a great way to help support the clan and show your clan pride!
  • Finally, we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary on the 21st of October! We will be planning out our event for that time when it comes, so keep your eyes peeled for any exciting events come this October! :D
Anyways, that's what's going down in terms of the clan for this foreseeable future. We will definitely keep you guys updated on anything if we feel we need to share with you guys. Cheers, and have a great rest of your summer! As always, feel free to ask any of us any questions you might have! :D

Last edited:

Timo

Time
Premium Member
FC
1337-4425-6809
  • Premium Members
Yeah we all will be busy again! Hopefully we can play on weekends! :)

DarkPro

Take a walk on the wild side
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • Staff Conquerors
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
I do admit I've been pretty inactive this summer (mostly moving my sister in, she's been sick, summer classes, etc.) I'll try to make it a goal to log in more from now on and be more active :D

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
Yep, school/college/work is starting again. I of course will be less active than I was during the summer vacation, but I will still be active on both forum and MKW. I can't stay up late though (lol) during weekdays, but during the weekend I have a lot of free time. Good luck with school/college/work everyone! :)

Paris

Legendary Summoner
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
FC
1722-5591-5953
Switch FC
SW-2743-2869-0978
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • VIP Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
I haven't been able to be active too much since I've taken my biggest vacation so far. (1 month)
And the last week of my holidays I'll most likely prepare for normal life again so idk bout my activity lol.

Frost

Heck
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • VIP Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Staff Conquerors
I don't have school anymore, but sometime in September or October, I will have to search for a full-time job, as I am currently working part-time.