• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Josue's 1v1 Challenge (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Josue

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,190
FC
4859-3160-8009
Hey there! :gerald:

So I've been considering this for a while, and I've finally gotten around to making this a real thing! I've decided to start keeping track of 1v1's I do with people as a fun little game for myself. This thread is for any of you reading. If you'd like, you can ask for a 1v1 against me! I'm no where near being a good player at this game, but I figured this would help me (and possibly you :eyes:) improve at the game, as 1v1's generally take good item usage and lines to win. I know some of you may not be interested in 1v1's, so this is mostly directed to the people that are! Below are a few of the categories for the 1v1's, as well as some rules:

All 1v1's are 3 gp's long, unless you speak to me before hand!!

Categories:
· Standard 1v1~ Any of the 32 original Wii tracks
· Custom track 1v1~ Any of the custom tracks in the most recent update of ctgp.
· Marbled 1v1~ both regular tracks and custom tracks.
· Itemless 1v1~ no items! Can be mixed with any of the other categories above.
· Item rain 1v1~ a 1v1 with item rain! Items can either be turned off or on. Can be mixed with any of the categories above.
· *NEW* 200cc 1v1 ~ a 1v1, but in 200cc! Items can either be turned on or off. Can be mixed with any of the categories above.
Rules:
· No hacking! Results in an automatic loss of 1v1 and permanent ban from the 1v1 thread
· No game breaking glitches! Results in an automatic loss of 1v1 and temporary ban from 1v1 thread. If a glitch/shortcut isn't allowed in WL/EL, it is not allowed here!
· No Trolling! I get this won't be common, but if for some reason a player gives up mid race and drives backwards to hit me (or vice versa) it will result in an automatic loss of 1v1 and temporary ban from 1v1 thread.
· No raging, threats! People who become toxic over a game ruin the fun for everyone. Please keep anything rude to yourself. If this becomes too much of a problem, you'll simply be permanently banned from this 1v1 thread.
· No repicks! Repicking a track that has already been played will result in an automatic loss of that race.
· You may ask for a rematch as much as you'd like, just not directly after a 1v1.
· Have fun! It's just a game, so enjoy it!
· If a 1v1 ends in a tie, you can either choose to leave it that way or play another gp/race to decide a winner!

Hopefully you guys will find as much enjoyment as I will out of this! I won't take any of these 1v1's as a serious match, but as a fun match between you and I! Go ahead and leave your requests below, I look forward to receiving them!

I may even decide to include a small Swagbucks prize in the future for defeating me! :p

6-1-0

·Joey (0-1)
·Fergus (1-0)
·Arrary (1-0)
·Leon (1-0)
·Sk3th Artist (1-0)
Clout/Trash (1-0)
Peyton (1-0)

Last edited:
Ooo this sounds interesting! Might have to have one with you when I could even have a chance at contending

Ooo this sounds interesting! Might have to have one with you when I could even have a chance at contending
What do you mean? You always give me a great challenge!

Aaaa good luck with these Josue! Would be fun to play another 1v1 with you, so I might when I can find the time to play and give you a free 60 bc I suck!!

I might be able to do original tracks with you itemless on a Saturday! It’s a good idea, since we can do the 1v1s we tried to do before!

This is gonna be tough because you're very good at this!! :eyes:
Good luck Josueee c:

Nice my man but I can't find the "no items toads factory" 1v1 category for some reason... :rolleyes:

Hey uh... can i challenge u for a item rain 1v1? :eyes:

I might be able to do original tracks with you itemless on a Saturday! It’s a good idea, since we can do the 1v1s we tried to do before!
Sure! If our timezones allow it then I'd love to!
Hey uh... can i challenge u for a item rain 1v1? :eyes:
yes Joey! Which day can you? I can any day starting tomorrow. :3
Nice my man but I can't find the "no items toads factory" 1v1 category for some reason... :rolleyes:
That's because I choke too much!

Sure! If our timezones allow it then I'd love to!

yes Joey! Which day can you? I can any day starting tomorrow. :3

That's because I choke too much!
This week i can any day past 6 pm CEST :p

This week i can any day past 6 pm CEST :p
Hmm. If I work or not tomorrow then I can at like 7pm cest. But I usually do so the earliest I can is most likely 1 pm PST. :/

Hmm. If I work or not tomorrow then I can at like 7pm cest. But I usually do so the earliest I can is most likely 1 pm PST. :/
I can at that time no problem! :3

Can’t tomorrow @Josue. Remember I got a hurricane coming. (Check activity notice)

I want to 1v1 at any time

Back