<span class="v">Woomy...</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
In the past weeks, I have come across people who do not have leaders and co-leaders added. This being said, you can guess what this thread will be mainly about. Might I remind everyone that having the leaders and co-leaders added on your friend rosters are a requirement to be in the clan. Not an option. You must have all of our FCs on your roster. If you do not know what they are, they can be found here. Just to restate, you must have all of us added! Not only one of us, not three, not only Zach and Rachel because they are your best friends, but all six of us. Social members are not included for this requirement. If you do not have room on your roster, make room, because not everyone on your roster is active. More than likely, this is a fact. If any questions, post them below.

Dossie

Inumimi Commander
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
FC
1592-5531-7438
Switch FC
6622-6772-3316
Clan
4DR
Time that I get a room then :tox:

Jk jk thanks for the remainder frost I'll hope tyr message get to everyone now :)

Paris

Atago's Commander <3
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Trial Member
FC
1722-5591-5953
Switch FC
SW-2743-2869-0978
Good thing, an reminder!
Hopefully everyone will get the message soon and add the Leader/Co-Leaders they still havent added yet.
I can understand me being promoted to co-leader not so long ago could also end up as a problem for people not having me added.